Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look at this guys

Go down 
+5
Ranger
Imperator_Boru
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Konstantine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:20 pm

I must say... EMBARRASING.

Look at this guys Wowfh8
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Wow, that is truly sad. I hate to see the MTW2 community slowly fade away. And now people are intruding on my name! lol! Not cool MTW2 community, not cool... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:46 pm

tis a painful thing to watch such a thing die off, but have yall seen the ROme lobby recently? Its bustling big time!

As for your "name infringement" Alex, I believe it is you who Stole that name in the first place so HA! Cool
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:53 pm

Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh wrote:
tis a painful thing to watch such a thing die off, but have yall seen the ROme lobby recently? Its bustling big time!

As for your "name infringement" Alex, I believe it is you who Stole that name in the first place so HA! Cool

I will give you that, but the difference is, I stole it 1 as you clearly pointed out, but he is stealing for maybe the 5 time.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:56 am

The mtw2 lobby is usualy only that dead in the american evening, when I check it out in the morning especialy weekend mornings its booming with the europian players.
Back to top Go down
Ranger
Ranger

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:45 am

From what I have seen, many people have moved to retro exclusively, such as LEONTES and WoC, which is a shame, and gives less variety when playing vanilla.

BTW, there is another Ranger in MTW2, so dont be confused. COPYCATS!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:48 am

No worries Ranger, we know who the "real" Ranger is Very Happy

I was able to battle last night but this morning game spy would not let me get into the vanilla mtw2 lobby so I had no choice but to go hunting in rtw.
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Mine looks worse Konstantine

Look at this guys Damedshame2
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 pm

idk guys it was about 20-30 strong today. i saw like 10 games of v.1.02 and 1.03 in there anda couple of retros. it aint that bad
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:48 pm

Aye that is terrible. But Thompson you seem to have the makin of a great poet in you who writes sad sad songs...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:06 am

Let me tell you, Rome Total War owns now... I swear we had at the very least 110 guys on there but I wasn't really paying attention. The Arcani clan, Sith Clan, and COR clan were all there. There were plenty of other guys there, man it was a sight to see...
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Still pissed that my laptop can't handle MTW2..... Sad
I really want to try that out online grrrrrrr.....

Mace
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:46 pm

It was awesome in its best days, but now it is slowly dieing off. If you manage to get on, as it seems many have been doing with these past SS, you may find some good players, but its a rarity to get in. Sad

I still miss Med2, wish I could fight more with all the old guys. afro
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:10 am

Med2 isnt dead, its all in what time of day you get on and I have no doubt it will rekindle its great flame. I remember years ago when rome had its slow spell and look at it now, its tripled its player amount. The main reason rome has so many is that weaker computers can handle it and its more friendly with connections. I know several players who are on rome only because there pc's cant handle mtw2 and its huge patches.

I am a mtw2 loyalist 4 life pirat
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:58 am

WELL PUTTT!!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:57 am

Oh without a doubt I love Med2, I do like RTW more though. I just am still having problems getting into Med2 consistently so I have basically given up on it. Though yall have gotten in recently any tricks to it? scratch
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:57 am

Last few times I got on 1st try, on average less than 10 trys. I always launch game with xfire now and it seems to work for me.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 am

Eventually I think the problem will be fixed, if not then med II is being ignored by CA. Why can't someone just "mod" med II, just change one thing of info or add a new unit then see if it works every time.. thoughts on that idea. Cause I figure if SS and those other mods work fine online then change one thing on med II and maybe it could work fine.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:25 pm

Hmm, I dont know about that as most of the mods that work everytime are complete mods where every unit are reworked and new factions, and things of that nature. I personally think this was done by GS and Creative Assembly to try and force players to go into Kingdoms mp. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look at this guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this guys   Look at this guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at this guys
Page 1 of 1