Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my newest creation

Go down 
+4
Imperator_Boru
Imperator_sparta
Icesham
Thompson45cal.
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-14

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:27 am

GUYS, MULTI-PLAYER ROCKS, GET SOME CUSTOM MAPS FOR IT.

Clink on the linked pictures or highlighted text below to go to downloads.

my newest creation Ztagtgun Includes the original, and maps from other players.

my newest creation Ztagminiamer 5 New Locations for the Kingdoms Americas Mod.

my newest creation Ztagminibrit 5 New Locations for the Kingdoms Bristish_Isles Mod.

my newest creation Ztagminicrus 5 New Locations for the Kingdoms Crusades Mod.

my newest creation Ztagminiteut 5 New Locations for the Kingdoms Teutonic Mod.

my newest creation Ztaglodi
Lodi and Kingdoms Ukmerge

my newest creation Ztagharbiyah
Harbiyah and Kingdoms Harbiyah

my newest creation Ztaghorton
Horton and Kingdoms Horton

my newest creation Ztagtehuancan
Tehuancan Scenario and Tehuancan Custom
Kingdoms Tehuancan Scenario and Kingdoms Tehuancan Custom

my newest creation Ztagthermo300
MTW2, Americas, British_Isles, Crusades, Teutonic

Hope you'll enjoy these, look for more additions in the future.
Hope to see you in the game with custom maps.
Thompson45cal.

Last edited by Thompson45cal. on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:23 am

THANKS AGAIN THOMPSON
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: guys ya got to try it   my newest creation EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:00 am

just played "lodi" custom battle on the large map with augustus and old scratch and i have to say .........

I LIKE IT

get it installed guys so we can 4v4........ i know you'll find it worth your while.

Thompson45cal.
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:25 pm

Oh mighty Imperator Clan I beseech thee mighty lords, oh valiant and noble sirs. I pray thee harken unto thy servants voices and, and picketh thou a name. Sorry guys Razz been indulging too much in self medication. Hey guys Smile man I do miss our good old days, I still push through the game spy server most days, but man what a pain..... and lord don't let the game get buggy to where ya have to relog Evil or Very Mad ...... to login still blows bigtime...... I been complaining to the chat monitor, I get the impression he has me on ignore.
Anyway.... always good to see you my friends, and sorry for my absence, been a lot going on.... 2nd grandchild due monday Shocked .
Guy's been getting an education.... Rolling Eyes the hardest way I possibly can, finding my stuff even the latest, posted places I never been before... scratch I guess it's cool if somebodys gonna post it for me Wink cause it's damn sure a lot of work to do it, it seems. Anyway, inviting everybody to get involved Very Happy , here's some of my new stuff........hope it'll encourage you to get it.
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IT'S THE SIZE OF A MP3 lol!

This could be us my friends, if gamespy worked right Neutral

Horton and Kingdoms Horton
my newest creation Battlefield
my newest creation Fireballs2
my newest creation Fireballs3
my newest creation Fireballs4
my newest creation Fireballs
Lodi and Kingdoms Ukmerge
my newest creation Battlefieldlodi3
my newest creation Battlefieldlodi2
my newest creation Battlefield2
my newest creation Battlefieldlodi4
Harbiyah and Kingdoms Harbiyah
my newest creation Harbiyahbattlefield1
my newest creation Harbiyahbattlefield2
my newest creation Harbiyahbattlefield3
my newest creation Harbiyahbattlefield4

Guys custom maps are the ultimate. If we (the players) all have them, guys 4v4's on some of these would rock. There the size of a MP3 and easier to install. so come on lets play on some custom maps.

Presently I'm working on the last kingdoms scenario (not last, but 1st for americas) it's gonna be my 1st seige scenario.........and gonna have a million aztecs

Also besides the mappaks I've already got out, MTW2 mappak, Kingdoms Tuetonic mappak and Kingdoms Crusades mappak.

I'll be making mini's for Bristish_Isles and Americas too.

You'll find everything I've made available at TWCenter.net
And you'll find most of it in places I have yet to discover, somebody's still posting my stuff :rolleyes:

This will be my main link to keep people updated. Still working out a system.

Hope to see you in the game my friends, with custom maps.

Last edited by Thompson45cal. on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:49 pm

I HAVE NO CLUE WAT U JUST SAIDI N THE FIRST PARAGRAPH. but congrats on ur 2nd grandchild. mannnn those are nice maps man.hope to play on em soooooon. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:13 pm

right on Thompson, I always enjoyed youre work.
I miss the old times as well, my sword is getting rusty, my muscles are starting to cramp, my horse is fat and I have missplaced my armour.Now I rely on my pistol. Wink

I have to work this weekend but I hope to get some games in the evening or sunday.Do you have stainless steel 6.0 ?
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Thompson, you never seem to stop impressing us with your maps. Congrats on the incoming little tike. (hope she doesnt turn out like your daughters... lol!) Anyways, well you have officially made me mad that my MTW 2 discs do not work any longer, I had a nice go with them once, then they stopped again... Sad Well, I am just going to have to go out an spend my Mic money on a new MTW 2 game so that I may enjoy your hard work. Also, that is a fantastic looking map, looks like something out of a PS3 or Xbox 360 Demon vs. Angel Fight game.... lol
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:25 pm

Imperator_Boru wrote:
right on Thompson, I always enjoyed youre work.
I miss the old times as well, my sword is getting rusty, my muscles are starting to cramp, my horse is fat and I have missplaced my armour.
You got that right.
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Man I still haven't uploaded any mods Sad sorry. Been busy, argh, and my computor is "burp" full. Man I got a millions things I need to do. Spending all my time goofing with this game, in some shape form or fashion...... the wife liable to run my ass plumb off.
Anyway........ I do love it Very Happy

alexander, bro, I have um for kingdoms too..... triplets
1's for crusades, tuet, and britsih_isles. If ya have kingdoms working Smile

Oh guys theres 2 mappaks for the kingdoms mods, that your aware of, I'm gonna make a mini mappak for british_isles and americas also. so keep an eye peeled
I'll try to keep ya posted.
Also my kingdoms americas scenario is gonna be my 1st seige scenario.........gonna have a million aztecs Shocked

To make things easy on me and everybody else I hope. I'm putting everything in twcenter/downloads. But I'll be posting details, screenshots, and links at this Main Link

Be seeing ya soon my friends Smile
I guess guest's signatures don't show, or maybe it's me?

Last edited by Thompson45cal. on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Thompson, none of my MTW2 discs are working, thats why I never get on. As for the sigs, I think it may be you lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:43 am

Right on thompson keep it up buddy bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:09 am

For the sig Thompson before you click send on youre post look to the right a little lower there will be a + symbol, click that then click the box that says attach signature, you will have to do this on every post you wish youre sig to show up in. Smile

I edited youre last post by clicking the + symbol for you.
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:11 am

Sweet Smile, thanks for the help there. Now we have to figure out a way to get alexander back on-line. scratch Hell, I'll buy him a new copy, if we can figure out some way to do it Very Happy damn things are pretty cheap now, me thinks.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Thompson45cal. wrote:
Sweet Smile, thanks for the help there. Now we have to figure out a way to get alexander back on-line. scratch Hell, I'll buy him a new copy, if we can figure out some way to do it Very Happy damn things are pretty cheap now, me thinks.

hahaha, well if you can somehow manage to get me a copy, im down for it... lol! I miss playing with yall. Sad
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 am

How can I get a new copy of MTW2 to alexander............... anybody have any suggestions or ideas?
Need some help here, I'm clueless.

Oh I've linked everything in the original post so all ya have to do is click and go Smile
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:45 am

Thompson45cal. wrote:
How can I get a new copy of MTW2 to alexander............... anybody have any suggestions or ideas?

Oh I've linked everything in the original post so all ya have to do is click and go Smile

I am just as clueless..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:12 pm

i can send a copy of a my medieval folders, etc from xfire if u want me too. that will take hours but worth a try.
It ill cost u tho buddy.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Thompson45cal. wrote:

Could always send it though the US MAIL. santa Hey, did you know that FED-EX and UPS and merging? They are going to be called FED-UP. Laughing jk Whats wrong with it exactly Alex? Is it scratched? What does it do when you try to install it? Does it always happen in the same place? I had a wierd problem when I tried to install, it would get to a certain point and give me the same error message around 2/3's of the way through disk 2. What I finally ended up doing was make a copy of my MTW2 disk 2 to my desktop. Next time I ran the installer and it said to put in disk 2 I just went to [i]Browse[i] and told it to install it from the one I copied to my desktop. Worked like a charm. I dont see why that wouldnt work for disk one as well.
Hopefully that will help, and it's not a scratched disk or something. Crying or Very sad

I cant wait till we have enough people online to play your senarios Tommy. bounce They look amazing! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Ya, I tried that, its always on my SXF.dat files that it shutsdown, I dont know what to do anymore, but as for mailing, why waiste the money? Thompson and I are in the same state.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 3:45 am

Imperator_Alexander wrote:
Thompson and I are in the same state

Well damned if I can remember where you're at bro.... we have a few texans playing the game Very Happy .

I'll work on getting you a disk set, you work on figuring out how for me to get it to ya Wink
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:27 am

Thompson45cal. wrote:
Imperator_Alexander wrote:
Thompson and I are in the same state

Well damned if I can remember where you're at bro.... we have a few texans playing the game Very Happy .

I'll work on getting you a disk set, you work on figuring out how for me to get it to ya Wink

hahahaha, alright, I dont think it will work out the way we are planning it. lol!
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:28 am

Imperator_Sparta wrote:
i can send a copy of a my medieval folders, etc from xfire if u want me too. that will take hours but worth a try.
It ill cost u tho buddy.

Oh, is that right Sparta? How much will it cost me? lol!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:46 pm

lool il have to think about that.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:45 pm

I figured so much.... lol! Your just charging me cause you know that if I do ever get back on, I will kill you online... lol! lol! lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:40 pm

I am downloading these, thanks Thompson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my newest creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newest creation   my newest creation Empty

Back to top Go down

my newest creation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next