Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proposal: If you want the site it is yours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Proposal: If you want the site it is yours Empty
PostSubject: Proposal: If you want the site it is yours   Proposal: If you want the site it is yours EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:47 pm

I was going to make a tournament site but it is falling through so do you want them as the official inter-clan, and clan sponsored tournament site? It could also be used for mod central or whatever you want to use them for. I don't really want the site so if you want it, it is yours. Please reply so I know what you want.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: If you want the site it is yours   Proposal: If you want the site it is yours EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:27 am

Thanks Konstantine but theres no shortage of tournement sites so theres realy nothing we could use it for, as you know this site is our main comunication hub and if we need to get inner clan tournies or ladders up we can simply make another forum on our own board.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: If you want the site it is yours   Proposal: If you want the site it is yours EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:15 am

ok, do you know of anyway I can delete the forums?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: If you want the site it is yours   Proposal: If you want the site it is yours Empty

Back to top Go down

Proposal: If you want the site it is yours
Page 1 of 1