Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

[b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b]   [b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b] EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Alright, this is just an idea of mine- when is it the right situation to do certain things? Certain ways are as follows:

BY THE BOOK: Use the wisdom and knowledge of past generals and leaders to decide what is best to do and when to acheive victory.

WITH YOUR GUT: From what you can already see, and what you already know, do what you feel is right or what will be best to win the day.

USE A PLAN: Get together and think. This is usually a combination of the past two but it also involves a bit of extra time that you may or may not have. A bit of personal ingenuity will be required to be victorious.

Remember, it's just a thought, even though these explinations are a bit vague considering you could be on any type of terrain against any enemy, but I just want a bit of positive input to see what you all think.

LAID BACK BUT WITH SPIRIT,
Macedonian
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b]   [b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b] EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:45 pm

ummmm... I just do what i want. It works for me Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: [b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b]   [b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b] EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:37 pm

Im all about "the gut" Wink

nice topic farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b]   [b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

[b]BY THE BOOK, WITH YOUR GUT, USE A PLAN[/b]
Page 1 of 1