Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atlantica Online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Atlantica Online Empty
PostSubject: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:52 pm

So I stopped playing DDO for a while, and i started looking into other MMOs. I heard from somebody over xfire about 'Atlantica Online', a turn based strategy MMO. I thought that sounded interesting, so i started reading up about it.

As of now I have played the game for just over 5 hours, and its really fun and addicting. Its basically fantasy with elements of steam punk. They have monsters roaming around which are representative of a group of monsters. When a player has engaged one of these groups then a symbol appears above the monsters head and nobody else can attack them. You start off with just your character, but later on (rather quickly actually) you can purchase Mercenaries which help you in your battles. The benefits of teaming with other players comes in because you get to use your mercenaries in conjunction with theirs, which ultimately balances out the party and allows you to take on tougher monsters. Partys can only support a maximum of 3 players, but thats saying alot, i havent even been playing a week and already i have 4 mercenaries under my command, combine that with my character and take that times 3 and thats 15 characters on the field, so you can see how quickly it can go from a small band to a miniature army Razz

Anyways it worth a try if you ever get bored of DDO....heres the link to the site: http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/default.asp

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Atlantica Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Wow, sounds interesting Paz. I'll give it a look soon.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Atlantica Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:55 am

looks entresting enough, when I am tired of ddo I will give it a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlantica Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlantica Online
Page 1 of 1