Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....guys i really need help :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-11-18

....guys i really need help  :( Empty
PostSubject: ....guys i really need help :(   ....guys i really need help  :( EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:47 am

...i am jus not makin progress on ironing out the problems with my game that would make me as good as you guys. Im losin in ridiculous ways, an I do not want to make the Imperators look bad. Sad please, if any of you have some time, i'd really appreciate a couple training matches. ok, im off to hopefully fare better than my last few. thanx guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: ....guys i really need help :(   ....guys i really need help  :( EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:01 am

there is no way to make us look bad as long as your a good sport about it,and im not the greatist player but if u have any ? ill help if i can.u play really well every time i play with u.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ....guys i really need help :(   ....guys i really need help  :( EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah you always do great with us Cohort, but Ill definately help you if you have any questions. You should also check out our RTW War Room, alot of good info in there. Very Happy

Always happy to join you, I'll be back on as soon as I have time.

Oh, btw, how do you like the map pack? Have any favorites yet?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: ....guys i really need help :(   ....guys i really need help  :( EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 pm

...thanx for the boost guys, but i think its the company i keep (Imperators LOL) that make me look good. I have a sort of technical question. does any body else have major lagg problems? is it just that gamespy sux, or do i just have slow computer? does anybody have or could suggest any enhancements for cpu's that might help ( i play on a 2008 dell inspiron laptop, btw). it seems that the lagg has an extremely negative effect on my micro-management, and that i think is my main problem.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: ....guys i really need help :(   ....guys i really need help  :( EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Imperator_Romulus wrote:
Yeah you always do great with us Cohort, but Ill definately help you if you have any questions. You should also check out our RTW War Room, alot of good info in there. Very Happy

Always happy to join you, I'll be back on as soon as I have time.

Oh, btw, how do you like the map pack? Have any favorites yet?

...i LOVE the map pack, it's awesome; so much variety. but i never get to play them. for some reason, i cant host ANY matches at all; almost a month now. should i reinstall rome and the map packs? its drivin me crazy!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: ....guys i really need help :(   ....guys i really need help  :( EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:58 pm

I can help with RTW! The lag problem you are encountering is not because of your computer. Any 2008 computer should be able to handle it without lag. Gamespy does in fact suck... something we have all known for a while. Good idea on that.

I can help with anything you need to know about RTW regarding faction vs. faction matchups/tactics/little tricks you should know. I would type it all out but it would be the second time on this website.

Here is a list of tips and tricks Ive gathered over the years that you have read and responded too: https://imperator.rpg-board.net/rtw-war-room-f14/tricks-on-rtw-its-long-but-useful-t1432.htm

And here is a topic containing some of the builds myself and my clan have done well with in tournaments or builds I've made that I found fun to use or mess around with: https://imperator.rpg-board.net/rtw-war-room-f14/wolf-s-rtw-builds-t1000.htm

If you want to have a practice match I would be more then happy to help you. Add me on x-fire: alexandertemagnae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....guys i really need help :(   ....guys i really need help  :( Empty

Back to top Go down

....guys i really need help :(
Page 1 of 1