Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demoted/Exiled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Demoted/Exiled Empty
PostSubject: Demoted/Exiled   Demoted/Exiled EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 7:38 am

I dont care to post this thread but you all should know, Lucky is no longer a Dragon.We played a couple of inner clan fights, were Lucky was wiped out both times, he got very mad and started trash talking 10 k high era games and us, he said they were non tactical games that only idiots play.We asked him to refrain from being such a poor sport and try to be a little more gracious in defeat.Sore losers are not welcome.He then went on to say he was going to toss mtw2 in the garbage lol! .

So I say good ridance ! No trash talking poor sports should be in the Dragon Ranks.
Back to top Go down
{D-T}BLack-Dragon|TH
{D-T}BLack-Dragon|TH

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Demoted/Exiled Empty
PostSubject: Demoted/Exiled   Demoted/Exiled EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 8:04 am

I will hunt him down to the ends of the earth and back. By the time im done with him he will be running home to his mummy. affraid
No one trash talks to the Dragon and most of not to the high lords.

I hear call upon all Dragons to hunt him down give him no mecy. He has betrayed us destroy him Dragons Destory him. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Remenber my fellow Dragons boru and draconis are farthers to us all they r the 2 frist high lords. Avenge Boru as he is to Honorble and wont sink to such low levels but i will because i am english and we never forgive of forget it time to feed the pack. lol!
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Demoted/Exiled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoted/Exiled   Demoted/Exiled EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 5:56 pm

That is not the way of hte dragons, am new in the clan, and i know that you should never trash talk to anyone.

It is also one of my rules.

P.S Yes hes just a poor sport, specil when i played him, didn't say gg.

So thank you for kicking him out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Matt
Lord Matt

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Demoted/Exiled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoted/Exiled   Demoted/Exiled EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:38 pm

When I fix my problem with my game, I vow to hunt him down and make him plead for death untill the end. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I am a man of honor and disipline, and I will allways remain loyal to my allies and show respect to my enemies (exept one or two). king
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Demoted/Exiled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoted/Exiled   Demoted/Exiled EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 10:24 pm

I like you now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic