Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? Empty
PostSubject: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:34 pm

A little help, thanks!
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Alright, first you have to download x-fire and anytime you have a victory screen, press what ever your combination for taking in game screen shots is. (default is scroll lock+s I believe) After that, go to imageshack.com, and click on browse, go into your recent documents, and in there should be a list of the pics you have taken, double click on the file, and the click host. When the picture has uploaded scroll to the bottom of the page and copy the direct link, then paste that link on your victories section. Hope this Helps Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:07 pm

OMG you're such a n00b! haha just kidding lol!

if you're taking screens using xfire then you need to upload them onto your profile first. From there you have to open up a screen on the profile and click on the "share" button. Now copy the stuff under where it says "Paste into forums with BBC code", then just post it into a forum topic and your done!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:37 pm

I USE THE PRT SCR KEY. then go to paint and press control v go to file selection and save as a jpg.then i got to image shack and host image.then when its done uploading i got to the bottom of list and cut the post.take it to the site open this tread make a anser and paste it to the site.if u put Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? At the front and at the back it will show the image without having to click on it.if u do this i suggest resizing the image to a smaller size.i only post special games like that regular games i just make in a list.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:52 am

I just post my xfire ss's by going to share and copy/pasteing the url. It takes all of five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:53 pm

Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? 2v2ud0
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:53 am

Yup, using 200 men to make 600 kills and still have 600 more left over, now how'd that happen? Razz
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 pm

i got double teamed in that game.luckily the enemy were not experts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?   Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help!!- How do I upload a screenshot properly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Imperator War Gallery-
Jump to: