Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screen Shots Reveal alot

Go down 
+3
Imperator_Romulus
Icesham
Imperator_Boru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Screen Shots Reveal alot Empty
PostSubject: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:47 pm

I notice many players on our forums and other forums post there full screen on there screen shots (Im guilty of it).The problem with that is everyone will know how you roll and will be able to build perfect counters.I recomend, not require, that you cut the picture above youre army and post that so no one can identify how you won.We can post our builds in our private section for our clan mates to use.We could set our war room on private but we like everyone to see the thousands of kills our guys are racking in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:49 pm

sounds good bud will do Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:15 pm

Thats a great idea, but also way too much work for me. Its so simple now that I can click on share in my xfire profile and copy paste in half a sec. I use minimul ui so on MTW2 I can just set it to slide and fix that problem but cant slide RTW minimul ui. Hmm, yeah I've been thinking about that too Boru. I guess my wins are far and few between enough I could try but idk.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Hmm, what do you guys think about making that thread invisible?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:42 pm

The war room threads ? I kinda like haveing them on display for all to see, its like haveing a trophy case to fill.We can always post what armies we used in this invisible forum "Armies and Strategies".
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Yeah, thats what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:24 pm

well the only two armies that i would be worried about getting stolen are already on my SS page, so i guess the cat's outta the bag, but i like the idea of cropping the pictures, thanks Boru ill keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyFri May 23, 2008 7:59 pm

AHH HA! All you have to do is hit F7 and it turns on/off your unit cards! At least it does with mininal UI, which I always use anyway. Cool Sweet, problem solved. (Except they can still load your army from a previous battle, grr) I bet its the same for M2TW. Here's a link to my minimal UI thread if you want to take anouther look at it: https://imperator.rpg-board.net/total-war-section-f7/minimal-ui-for-rtw-t663.htm
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:09 pm

Imperator_Romulus wrote:
AHH HA! All you have to do is hit F7 and it turns on/off your unit cards! At least it does with mininal UI, which I always use anyway. Cool Sweet, problem solved. (Except they can still load your army from a previous battle, grr) I bet its the same for M2TW. Here's a link to my minimal UI thread if you want to take anouther look at it: https://imperator.rpg-board.net/total-war-section-f7/minimal-ui-for-rtw-t663.htm

Im not sure what you mean by its the same in MTW2, as far as I know you can not load previous armies, it takes your own tactical skill and logistics to build an army that beats all others... (which has yet to be found on MTW2 and RTW and Shogun.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:32 am

What I mean is I bet F7 will work on M2TW too. Rolling Eyes And I tried it tonight, and it does. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:41 am

Ah, I see. Good call Romulus. Thanks for the tips.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 6:32 pm

my armys are noob armys so actually if people steal them it wil help us cause they will be weaker. clown
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:45 pm

LOL, Celtic they might be noob armys but you do well with them
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:50 pm

to beat down the noobs some times noob armys are required.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:40 am

Now that I have been given access to the private area, I am catching up on whats been going on. I think Boru has a great idea about making the War Room private. We can always post vic screens on the general forum too.

Screen Shots Reveal alot Modern_legionary1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Reveal alot   Screen Shots Reveal alot Empty

Back to top Go down

Screen Shots Reveal alot
Page 1 of 1