Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better clan and forum:

Go down 
+6
Imperator_sparta
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Imperator_Josephus
Icesham
Imperator_Celtic
Imperator_Boru
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Better clan and forum: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:30 pm

ok to conclude and stop this I am going to say this: I will only come back to join this clan when I am fully ready to stay and when I am secure to feel free to play online. ALSO, I will only come back when this clan and Boru is ready and willing to take me back, in which I feel that won't be for a while. So, see you all later.

By the way Boru, the reason I was mad was because I felt ignored because I wanted a reply and I was confused as to why my thread to join was deleted.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:05 pm

I feel the same way as you sometimes Konst. If I haven't been too active online(in games or forums) I start to thinking maybe people are going to start questioning my dedication, or maybe I've let down the clan in some way. But this isnt work or school, we dont have to be here. This is play time. Since your parents forbid you from playing online you cant be here, your limited to the forums, which isnt the same as being shoulder to shoulder on the field. You've (temperaraly) lost your ability to contribute in that way which sucks. I completely understand.
But I think we made it clear that didnt matter to us. I've always been proud to have you in our clan, even if it has to be limited to the forums untill your parents lift the ban on your gaming. Even if they made you get a college degree first Wink . But Boru's right, you kept talking about leaving...we told you "you didnt have to, we like having you around, but it's your choice",...then you posted that you were leaving again, so I assume you feel so strongly that you cant help the clan anymore that, for the good of the clan, you wouldnt be talked into staying and had decided to leave untill you can once again play online. Thats where the loyalty thing comes into play. Leaving is a big decision, not one to be announced to everyone untill you are dedicated to that decision for whatever reason.
You will always be one of my friends Konst and I hope this break(if it can be called that) isnt permanent but maybe it's for the best untill you can get back online and get a full feeling of contributing to the clan. Surely they'll let you play Empires. Smile
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:04 pm

Yeah this break is temporary, lets just say its a long short break. One question, Boru, Romulus, everyone, when I can come back and fully be a part of the clan can I rejoin?? Please??? I will fully be able to play in July of next year. Right then, I will absolutely, fully be able to come back and contribute big time. Right now I just wasn't sure of what I was doing, I quickly made a decision and didn't even think about it. Yes I will have empires. Yeah I will be able to contribute then, and looking forward to do so. And also, I actually do need a break, I concentrate on a lot more then one thing at one time which is what I have been doing for a long time but now I really want to focus so I can get good grades to get scholarships and be a good student. Also, I will be getting a job to save some money. I will go on these forums from time to time and keep as active as I can.
Oh by the way, if you hear anything about me joining the Sith or COR again dismiss the issue right away and say I won't I heard things from not just Hannibal about me "joining" COR and other issues about joining sith.
One more time: Can I PLEASE!!! rejoin July of next year??? If not thats ok, won't stop me from playing with you guys or helping you guys out.
Anyway good luck all. Sorry if I sounded angry or offended anyone.

"But Boru's right, you kept talking about leaving...we told you "you didnt have to, we like having you around, but it's your choice",..." I need to learn to talk to someone of the clan before making a final decision. Thanks all for the time here (if it was my last). See you all later.

P.S. I will be training against the computer until next year.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:57 pm

NEVER MIND, I have no idea what I was saying, its been a long week, and my team was just beaten out of the Tournament.... sorry.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:20 pm

So, getting back on topic...
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:14 pm

I dont want anything changed, I love this clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:58 pm

i wish more ppl would be active on vent as well as rome or mtw2.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 8:12 am

Yes Spartan we feel ya. In the last couple years theres always a couple months things slow down do to "lifes" never ending needs and then after wards you will see lots of active members returning from there "hibernation"

On a good note my mtw2 worked 1st try cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:58 am

Imperator_Alexander wrote:
I dont want anything changed, I love this clan. Very Happy

I love this clan too. Very Happy What do you guys think about us having two clan names at the moment? With a new or possibly a third name when Empires comes out? I'd really like some input on this.

P.S. I will always be on vent if I'm playing online, which unfortunately shows how little time I've had to play lately. Sad
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 12:34 pm

Well, seeing as how I only play Rome now, the name changes doesnt bother me however, I am getting upset when I am asked if I left the Crusader, but other than that, the name changes doesnt bother me.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Would it be possible to move our "Hall of Imperators" above our "Forum" but below "Imperators of Total War" on the main page? I think its alittle naglected down there at the bottom. Unless it's alot of trouble.

Oh, and do we still need a promotions thread now that we dont have ranks? Id like to keep it around somewhere becouse it has alot of our history in it. First post was Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:01 pm with a certain somebody making an appearance on page three, and four, and five, and six,and eight(toots his own horn). Smile Maybe we should have a "Hall of reflection" or a "Hall of Legends" or "Myths" or something to move/keep all our old DRAGONS/Crusaders stuff.

Man have you guys seen the new Grailknight forum? http://www.grailknights.net/ Its sweet. Those bastards have too much time on their hands. Very Happy heehee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better clan and forum:   Better clan and forum: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better clan and forum:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2