Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"trouble" players list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

"trouble" players list Empty
PostSubject: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:46 am

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to post a list of names of people who are trouble. My reason for proposing this is my experience last night. First, I had a 1v1 in RTW where the guy just got completely obnoxious. He is not someone I would recommend people play. Secondly, I was hosting a 2v2 with Log last night. We launched the game. Within seconds of launch, this one guy disconnected. I rehosted. He rejoined the game and acted like he didn't know what happened. It was late at night so we waited for at least a 1/2 hr before we got a 4th player. The same thing happened. Only this time the game would connect briefly and then disconnect. I believe he was alt tabbing. Who knows, it may even be Arcturus.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:35 am

I agreee, I would like to add one player to the list. His name is lSithljjmossman. He is a very disrespctfull player, and he doesnt admit defeat when he has been beat. Rather, he leaves the game, and leaves his ally to a 2v1 or whatever the odds are.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:02 pm

We do need our "Black List".I dont like playing players who dont want to fight.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:52 am

any one else notice it hapens alot more in rome then in med 2.
There is a player named richard lion heart who abndoned me and my partner in a 3v3 a couple of nights ago.. i would suggest adding him too your list.admitted defeat before we made contact wit hthe enmy in the seciond game.in the first game he made me walk like a hundred miles up a hill and when i got there he admit defeat right before i made contact.

Last edited by Imperator_Celtic on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 2:27 pm

My people include Raptor, who cussed me out for hiding units in woods. There is diz, who I believe purposely alt tabbed immediately after the game launched.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Yes celtic, I found it does happen alot more in RTW then in MTW 2. Also, I cant think of any names right now, but I know Josephus and I have found alot more in our 2v2. When they try to join, I will let yall know.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 11:55 am

Add a new name to the list: brianz, aka gold. In fact i think it was actually raptor under a different name. I never got his pid. He acted exactly like raptor. Anyway, his pid is brianz.

"trouble" players list 09-1
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:52 am

I see there hasn't been any new names posted in this thread for sometime. I have a couple for it: ColonelAngus and (I hope he isn't related to you Boru) Brian Boru. I joined a 2v2 game with these two mentally challenged noobs. Their rules were, "max 6 cav and max 4 HA". They hosted Tuscan bay which gave them the advantage of high ground. After beating their chariots, their elephants, and being on the verge of breaking his sacred band phalanx, the host decided to quit, causing the game to end. This gave them a "close victory screen". They then proceeded to accuse me of spamming (because I had 5 maxed urbs in a 13k game) and claimed they won the game. If they had a prob with it THEY SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED IT IN THEIR RULES! Mad

They have earned an instant boot from any of my future games. king

"trouble" players list 09-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "trouble" players list   "trouble" players list Empty

Back to top Go down

"trouble" players list
Page 1 of 1