Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

problems with med. 2?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

problems with med. 2? Empty
PostSubject: problems with med. 2?   problems with med. 2? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:21 pm

something is really wrong with my med 2.it is hard to get on line and yesterday it kicked me to desktop during a truly great game.i hope it is game spy issues.also i cannot log on rome if i change my name does any one know why.i would liike to make the crusders tag.stainless steel,rome and kingdoms work fine it is just medieval 2 that is having problems.

i am beging to panic! affraid
i really prefer vanilla med .2
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: problems with med. 2?   problems with med. 2? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:56 pm

You know what, alot of guys have been asking my over x-fire about this lately, and to be honest I have no idea what is going on. I think it might have something to do with GS or maybe some of your files maybe corrupted. I think the best thing to do would be to reinstall your Vanilla game if your Kingdoms and SS work just fine. Sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Ranger
Ranger

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: problems with med. 2?   problems with med. 2? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Indeed, something is going on with GameSpy in MTW2. Everyone is having probs getting online, not just you. The way to get into MP is to keep attempting to get online. It will keep you out everal times, but it will eventually let u in after maybe 5 tries or so. If it doesn't let u in at all, try to restart your game completely.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: problems with med. 2?   problems with med. 2? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 pm

THATS WHY I HAVENT PLAYED FOR A WHILE ME AND ROM TRIED LAST NIGHT AND COULD NOT GET IN AS WELL DONT WORRY ITS ALL OF US HAVEING THIS PROBLEM NOT JUST U CELTIC!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: problems with med. 2?   problems with med. 2? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:54 pm

actually thats what im panicking about what if we wont be able to play anymore.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: problems with med. 2?   problems with med. 2? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:41 pm

I played stainless for a bit and had no problems jumping in and out of the lobby.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: problems with med. 2?   problems with med. 2? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Well, if we cant play MTW 2 for a while, we could play RTW.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems with med. 2?   problems with med. 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

problems with med. 2?
Page 1 of 1