Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fav Mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Fav Mod Empty
PostSubject: Fav Mod   Fav Mod EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 10:23 pm

What is your favorite mod for M2TW?
Back to top Go down
Esh
Esh

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Fav Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Mod   Fav Mod EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 12:37 am

no one replyed???
well mine is the RegionsModBM

but after experimenting with many mods it has made my units flags and all other flags not show and its starting to confuse me on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Fav Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Mod   Fav Mod EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 7:24 am

I have not tried any of the mods yet.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Fav Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Mod   Fav Mod EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 7:50 pm

I'm playing Darthmod Lite 1.3d atm. I like it.
Back to top Go down
{D-T}BLack-Dragon|TH
{D-T}BLack-Dragon|TH

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Fav Mod Empty
PostSubject: How to make MTW2 Harder or easyer.   Fav Mod EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 10:38 am

Right guys thouth you all would like this but follow carefuly.

Go to were you have install MTW2. If you use deflaut it should be C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War. In medievil 2
go in DATA, WORLD, MAPS, CAMPAIGN, imperial_campaign,- These are all folders one after the over.

Now that you are in imperial_campaign folder find descr_strat and open with note pad. this is the main start file for the campaign.

You should see a list of Nations playable and none playable. DON'T mess with these as you can kill the game.

This is the time rules for MTW2 you can change enddate and timescale with no problems cause. If you want the campaign to last longer ulter time scale. The default is summer and winter. But 4 example if you put time scal on 4 its all 4 sesons making it 4 turns a year instead of 2.
start_date 1080 summer
end_date 1700 winter
timescale 2.00

Next to make game harder on every nations look 4 denari_kings_purse to fine nation faster type nation into find tool.
The more money you put in to kings purse the more income they and you get per turn, Don't put denari up as this makes no diffrence you get the money and ai does but because its not income ai wont spend it. To make the game easyer only put the nation u r going to b denari_kings_purse up none of the others.

You can still ply normal ver on net as it the campaign file. Make a back up of descr_strat incase u make a mistake easyer than reinstall lol.

Never take the money above 600,000,000 as it goes to - money dont know way it does this. I fine 25,000 - 50,000 best income setting. You can make it higher but may cras on you when money gets to high.

Good luck with this and i hope you enjoy it in the campaign if like me you thouth it was to easy. AI will build big forces at last many foes to be killed lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fav Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Mod   Fav Mod Empty

Back to top Go down

Fav Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: