Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{DRAGONS}NiteCloak|DP
{DRAGONS}NiteCloak|DP

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 11:26 pm

My thanks to Draconis and Boru for chatting with me and running a few games in M2TW this evening. And GrailKnights too for hosting. A pleasure to get to know you guys and greatly enjoyed the games. I will re-create a GameSpy account to indicate my induction into your clan. Thank you.

Before I recreate the GameSpy account, can someone confirm for me if it needs to be {DRAGONS}NiteCloak or {DRAGONS}NiteCloak|DR ?

A little about myself:
I am 40 years old. I have been gaming since 1978 and played pretty much everything although I have to admit that until this game, I hadn't really put much time into RTS's. I started out playing text adventures on DEC PDP11's and VAX's in the late 1970's and have played everything from MUDs (Multi User Dungeons) to City of Heroes (for 18 months) and World of Warcraft (for 2 years). I recently left WoW after running a large guild for a year. I got tired of the game but not the people so it was difficult to make arrangements to hand over my guild to someone as capable who would continue its development in the same manner. Thankfully that happened as I wished so I was able to depart happy. Smile

I think M2TW is excellent although the GameSpy affiliation and the shoddy netcode needs some work in my opinion.

I'm English but I am married to an American. Two kids. Lived here in the U.S. for the last 7 years

I belong to a very old gaming group called AB2D (Army Built To Destroy). We are a group of (middle-aged) individuals who first met 9 years ago playing together in a Clan in MW4 (MechWarrior:4). We still get online to play all kinds of stuff including M2TW but unfortunately I have more time and inclination to play than they do so I am delighted to meet you guys and be invited to Dragons.

I look forward to fighting side by side with you all on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 11:40 pm

cheers Welcome Nite Cloak and glad you made it.You are correct {DRAGONS} name |DR .Its nice having a veteran gamer join the ranks, salute. king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 11:46 pm

Hello and welcome Nite Cloak.Like Boru said, good to have a vet in the ranks Smile
Back to top Go down
{DRAGONS}NiteCloak|DP
{DRAGONS}NiteCloak|DP

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 12:14 am

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. I'm off to make that GameSpy account now cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mojoman

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-28