Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Recruitment Thread

Go down 
+35
Imperator_Octavian
BigJohn
Imperator_Sithis
Imperator_Eve6
Imperator_Rais
[EIL]-Gambit{Hastatus_po}
Imperator_Celtic
JewJitsu
Imperator_sparta
Imperator_Macedonian
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh
Imperator_Simmi
Ranger
Icesham
-Crusaders-Ravenim
Spartan
Vonmawn
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Foehammer
-Crusaders-Trisp
Voll
jamesoakman
Imperator_Romulus
RageParabola
Imperator_Genghis
HandyGualord
Imperator_Ragnar
Warrior Bobo
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusaders-Shogun|PM
Imperator_DragonSlayer
Imperator_Boru
Konstantine
Commodus
Imperator_Swagger
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:36 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:50 am

welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Ranger
Ranger

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi Macedonian. I'm part of the Celtic Alliance, so you will eventually get to know me Cool

This is a great bunch of guys, and I think you will have a great experience being with them. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:59 pm

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
[EIL]-Gambit{Hastatus_po}

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Hi im new (i guess this is EIL clan page)   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:40 pm

As is already said in topic im new to the clan but im not new to Total War sieries. Actually played them for 4 years. First Rome than Barbarian inv. and Medieval 2 with conquerrors. Now waiting for EMPIRE Twisted Evil
ok thats it my XFIRE nick is vonoen
see you in tw world...
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Quote :
="[EIL]-Gambit{Hastatus_po}"]As is already said in topic im new to the clan but im not new to Total War sieries. Actually played them for 4 years. First Rome than Barbarian inv. and Medieval 2 with conquerrors. Now waiting for EMPIRE Twisted Evil
ok thats it my XFIRE nick is vonoen
see you in tw world...

Im confused are you here to join us?
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Wrong clan page, but welcome anyways cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Rais
Imperator_Rais

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:26 am

Salutations!

My name is Rais. I'm 29 years of age living in Zwolle, the Netherlands. I teach history in Highschool, play football, visit concerts and festivals and play games. Nowadays focussing on Total War, used to play a lot of shooters.

Been playing Medieval 2 ever since it came out. It's my first Total War game. Yesterday i played a couple of games with Imperator_Boru and Logris. Also Shaolin/Leonidas is a friend of mine whom i play with regularly.
In the beginning of this year i joined |Sith|. To be honest i did not get to play many games with them because they shifted their attention to Rome while i kept playing Medieval 2. That's why i decided to leave.

So i'm looking for a new clan. The game is more fun when you play with people who work as a team and when you can help eachother and learn from eachother.

I will post screenies the coming time beacuse that's the way it supposed te be done i am told bij Leonidas.

Hope to see you all soon on the battlefield.

Rec_Rais
Back to top Go down
http://rais-zwolle.hyves.nl/
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:59 am

Welcome to the clan Rais, we are honoured to have such a good and noble fighter as youreself joining our ranks. You show great skill and fight smart, I look forward to many more battles at youre side. king

We know youre skill level is not that of a recruit, we like our members to get 20 screenies with rec tag to make sure they are serious about joining our brotherhood of friends and after seeing you in action that looks like an easy days work. king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Rais
Imperator_Rais

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 am

Cheers Smile

I will open a seperate topic for my screenies.
Back to top Go down
http://rais-zwolle.hyves.nl/
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 am

Yeah I was wondering where you went lol.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm

welcome, i look forward to fighting with you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Sithis

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:54 am

Welcome to all the new recruits!!!
Back to top Go down
BigJohn
BigJohn

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: BigJohn say'n howdy - and would like to be given a shot!   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Hiya guys - My name is John Horton, but as the moniker implies, most folks call me BigJohn *ROFL - 6'4" 300lbs*. I live in Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA home of the famed Ft. Bragg military installation. I bought and downloaded the whole Medieval 2 Total War game series 'bout 4 months ago, and from that time to now, I primarily had been playing just the computer. As most of you probably can imagine, that gets a bit boring afterwhile once you've beaten the game.

Any rate, was mess'n round with the interface, and decided to click on the multiplayer tab - uniquely enough, it said - Play Online, and I thought, that'd be fun.

To make a long story short, my first game I played online I got waxed - totally waxed! My second game I was lucky enough to get teamed up with Manyscalps and Sithis - well / needless to say, my n00bness showed, as they basically had to teach me, well, the basics...I didn't know how to do formations or rotate my army or anything - just when u think u know something, u realize, u don't know much at all.

Anyrate - these two were fantastic and patient and extremely kind in offering me a helping hand - in fact everyone that we played with was nice. During the game, Manyscalps and Sithis gave me the url for this site and told me to browse around and consider applying. If nothing else it'd be a good learning experience and perhaps I can earn a spot within your ranks (although if my game play today is any indication - I gotta long ways to go)! So I reckon, here's my app...lol

About me - well let's see: I'm presently 32 years of age (DOB: 5/11/76) and a fan of online strategy games (and especially love poker). I left my job of 10 years in June and promised myself I wouldn't start looking for work again until the new year. So have been living off savings, playing poker, going out to the bars, and basically been a happy n'er do well - trust me, I earned this vacation - and no - I don't collect unemployment, I thankfully am financially secure (for the meantime anyways...lol).

I played football in highschool and was pretty good - but that's as far as my career ever progressed. College was a lot of fun (of what I can remember anyways). I have a myspace page if y'all wanna check it out (I haven't updated it for awhile) --> http://www.myspace.com/bigjohn005

And yeah, I'm a country music fan...lol - I even chew tabacco. Chick I'm holding there is the ex - well, on again off again. We can't make up our minds...typical of most I reckon...anyrate - yeah, guess I oughta warn y'all about one more thing - I do tend to blabber a bit - get wordy - as this posting probably indicates, but I'm a pretty fun loving fella who's just happy to be happy!

So that's me - oh, one other thing, I downloaded vent and that xfire thing your app board instructed we have - my xfire username is jhorton555.

I also have MSN Messenger: jhorton555@hotmail.com - feel free to dial me on up!

Any rate - thanks again to Manyscalps and Sithis - if you guys are typical of the membership around here - then I definately want to hang out and get to know more of y'all better - y'all seem like my sorta folks. Thanks for the opportunity, look forward to seeing y'all in game!

- John (BigJohn) Horton
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjohn005
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:50 pm

welcome bigjohn, its good to see new blood that isn't already really good at the game. just to verify everything, to be an official member of the clan, you must gain 20 screenshots with a Rec_bigjohn tag. once you gain that you will be accepted as an official member, feel free to look around the website and comment. Boru is our leader, and if you have any questions feel free to ask any of us.

ill send you a freind request on x-fire, if you want to know anything just ask me and i look forward to playing you and teaching you.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Hello Bigjohn- Im glad you had a good experience with our fellow Imperator's, we value friendship and honour above all else. I look forward to meeting you and battleing beside you, we can learn together.

Weclome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Welcome to our halls bigjohn!!!
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Good Character. I thought I saw you in the lobby. So you are in this clan almost now. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:46 am

Welcome BigJohn
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello BigJohn, I am Alexander/Wolf you will see either one of those names in the lobby, know they are both the same person. Welcome to our Hallowed Halls.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Octavian

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:07 am

Hello. My name is CJ (my current screen name is Tamerlane). Been playing the Total War games since Rome. Im 15, living in Tacoma, Washington. Previously, I've been clans for various games such as WoW, wc3, Diablo 2 and others. Haven't been in a total war one yet though.

Played a few games with Celtic and one with Celtic and Romulus and had a alot of fun. Im intrested in joining to expand my online play (1v1 gets old afterawhile) and hopefully learn some new tactics while having fun =D.

I have vent and xfire.

From what i understand collecting 20 screenies or something is the next step (not sure about this). Please post or simply contact me online with info (Tamerlane).
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:30 am

Glad to see you made it, your certainly welcome here. That was a very fun game!
You are correct, you must collect twenty ss of wins against non-imperators with the Rec_ tag on. For example Rec_HannibalBarca. This is basically to help us weed out the not-so-dedicated players. Not that there's a time limit, we all have jobs or school.
I find that useing x-fire is the easiest way to take and post ss. Let me or someone know if you need help. We'll also have to see about getting you on vent.
Good luck on your battles, hope to see you on the field.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:56 am

welcome, if i see you on i'll get a 2v2 or better going for ya cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:58 am

welcome Hamilcarbarca
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 pm

welcome glad too c u came here to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Recruitment Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next