Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta Empty
PostSubject: BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta   BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 6:27 pm

I am banning this player from my games. This morning i decided to play a 1v1 verse WoC MazingerZeta, He told me the rules no art/ele max 8 cav max 3 haand added a little more like Max 2 archers or (supposedly minimum 2 archers). Taking an army type that I usually took, I took russia with 8 cav, 5 heavy with gen, and 3 Dvor, I had also 5 woods men and 4 birdiche Axemen. In the game he asked me "do you have archers?" and I said "nope". Then he says something like "you disrespected the rules, goodbye noob". I tried talking to WoC Acunal about this to try to talk to Mazinger to get this resolved because he basically banned me. And being how I am I take everything seriously and I try to be friends with everyone. But seeing later today how ignorant Mazinger is I decided to ban him from my games. This really should be only a minor case but he has turned it into a huge deal that really should just be a forgive and forget thing. Here is what happened later that day, a pretty short encounter:
BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta Mazingerpw5
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: MazingerZeta   BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 6:30 pm

Should I take it further and contact some of the woc members? Should I post in their forums?
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta   BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 7:34 pm

Yes, go for it, am not going to stop you, David of the GOTHS did that, but to more of an ass he is. But, still push foward, and bringe shame to him
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta   BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 7:35 pm

No dont post in there forums.You and him should settle it on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

PostSubject: Mazinger   BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 1:11 am

No, actually i wont ban him from my games, but he immaturity and ignorance is annoying. I try to be reasonable and yet he refuses to acknowlege what I have to say. For being an older player I would expect an adult to have some decency to listen to what iIhave to say and at least try to work this out. But from what I heard from him he did and is acting childish and with immaturity. I am 16 years old, I try to be friends with everyone in the total war community, I want to be welcomed and noticed and to welcome and talk to and be friendly with total war players in the total war community. Thats what clans and multiplayer is all about. Making friends and having a good time, forming bonds and friendships that will last. Thats what Arcani Lonesoldier has been saying and thats what he is trying to do right now. I hope he succeeds, I hope it works and benefits us all. I have no idea what got him to say all that and act the way he did. I didn't even mean to disobey the rules. So what gives him the reason or the right to act the way he did? Similar things like this have happened to me in the past, two other times. One was with a ToK and one was with a non clannie who later joined Arcani. I dont know why some players act immature, especially older players. You got to give respect to get it. I try to give everyone I encounter, the upmost respect. It was shocking when he first said "you disrespected the rules, goodbye noob", because I didnt ask for it and once again I say I didn't mean to cheat. I don't know why its so hard to forgive and forget but hopefuly he will forget about this. So let us strive and work together to make the total war community the best it can be. Let us work to make these games fun and enjoyable. A battle wouldn't solve the problem but working it out together to solve it would. I hope everybody who reads this, and I hope everybody does would get something out of this post and be inspired enough to help out Arcani Lonesoldier and lots of others to make the Total War Community the best it can be.

-Crusaders-Konstantine|KT
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta   BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 8:14 am

Well you summed it all up in that post Konst.The only point I wanted to get out was there is no need to make a public announcement on there forums.You and whatever indiviual you are haveing problems with is isolated between 2 players, its always best to settle those disputs between each other.If there is no settleing then forget about about him, theres plenty of others out there to battle with.Unfortunatly we run across some sensitive players so just do youre best to pay real good attention to the rules.I have accidently broken the rules as well and asked them to rehost asap.

p.s. we know you are a polite, respectful young player Konstantine, dont let this eat you up.Water off a ducks back so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta   BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta Empty

Back to top Go down

BANNING THIS GUY FROM MY GAMES: WoC_MazingerZeta
Page 1 of 1