Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{Grailknights}Sinner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner   Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 5:51 am

Hi noble allies i know you been talking to dion but i thought you would want to know people in the Grailknights clan so ive come to introduce my self.

My name is {Grailknigts}Sinner ::Rank::Paladin ::Devision::Eroica
My Warlord is Mill "The marshall"

so anywho i was woundering howz things over here and i would like to say hope your clans doing well your really great allies and im glad to have you on are side Long live The Dragons!
*Kneels before The King*
*Kneels Before the Clan*

t/b and ill chat to you guys in the lobby! Very Happy

p.s please visit if you have time are war room especially the king of this clan needs to many thanks

Sinner,
"LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS!"
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner   Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 7:29 am

Hail mighty sinner and thank you for youre kind visit.You are always welcome here.
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Ulrick|DD
-Crusaders-Ulrick|DD

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner   Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 8:03 am

Hello sinner.Come on in and enjoy some women and ale.We will sing songs and tell tales of war.
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Baldwin
-Crusaders-Baldwin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner   Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 8:07 am

cheers as they said, you are always welcome here friend.
Back to top Go down
{Grailknights}Sinner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner   Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 9:10 am

thankyou mighty boru and friends of the grailknights i just would like to say it is an honour to be your ally you guys are really great people and would like to comemorate you on a job well done!

"Long Live Dragons and the Alliance!"

ill take the women but go easy on the ale i dont want to be mugged by merlin when i get back hehehehe

cya friends!
i will tell you if any more diplomatic things happen or say anything to you that you might need to know from my point of veiw

*Bows and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner   Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! from {Grailknight}Sinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: