Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned Empty
PostSubject: Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned   Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 9:06 am

I just cant take any more of this crap.This guy is gone for good and no amount of appeals will change my mind.Im sorry for those of you that like him but he just isnt clan matrerial.His personality and attitude has no place among the Dragons.If he was wise he would just stay out of clans and be a solo fighter, that way he can be as jerky as he wants.Theres a few dragons that dont want to go to battle with him at there side, hes a ticking time bomb and now its time for me to defuse.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned   Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 1:28 pm

Bummers, sorry Hrothgar. Take Boru's advice and chill for a while, clean up your act, and maybe after a while, they'll accept you back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragoondynasty.com
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned   Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 5:46 pm

okay another job well done by the Dragons again
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned   Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 6:05 pm

The vandals have lifted there ban.The Dragons are welcome in there tournements.I do like the Vandals and have only had good dealings with them before this sinister Hroth came around.

*Boru lifts his mug and toast. "To a fresh start" *

yes i acknowledge my mistake in giving him a second chance, but now I feel good about my choice.@ least I can say I was open minded about the situation and I gave him a chance to show his true colors, which he did.
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned   Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 6:54 pm

LOL i asked you if you know what you where doing.
All well, our clan is strong again
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Shogun|PM

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned   Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 8:49 am

Great! Hrothgar's value was far below that of the friendship of an entire clan. Good choice Boru, I felt that he wasn't a good fit, but I also didnt appreciate the vandals ultimatium, in the future i hope that if they feel strongly about something or someone they will warn us through diplomacy not the threat of siege.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned   Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 8:51 am

good i heard he was a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned   Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough: Hrothgar the Banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: