Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site... Empty
PostSubject: Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site...   Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site... EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:11 pm

PEOPLE. I MISS YOU. VERY SORRY. MUCH REGRET. WOW. TALK TO ME.

Seriously, folks, xfire is imperatormacedonian. I know I have another one but, I forgot the password so long ago. It would bring me great pleasure to talk to everyone again. Also, welcome anyone new. This is half-hearted, you really picked a great clan! And of course, all the vets, my hats off to you if you are still present after so freaking long!

You know after all this time, I still carry the banner; I'm still going strong for the Imperators!

sunny Mace sunny
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site...   Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:08 pm

hey bud long time no see! Man glad your alive and well. You should join my steam group and faction {GOPE} Galatians of Ptolemaic Egypt, we represent the Greek Style Egypt and play in a role play group called ARC. Everyone has a character they make or use and mix role play with Total War. Its kinda cool, you should check it out. The ARC links are linked into my group page. Join the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Galatian

my steam profile Imperator_Boru
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094554611
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site...   Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site... EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:40 am

Great to see you too Boru! I will seriously consider using steam. It almost feels like I'll have to create a steam account soon regardless though, as it seems to be what everyone is using these days. More importantly though, is the concentration of Imperators there; possibly even more so than the site here. Also, this {GOPE) group, is this in reference to any specific game in terms of the Ptolemaic style, or is it just... the overall style of the group? I'm not positive about this or what significance it has. Also, who's there that I know? Rom, Celtic, Pazu, or perhaps anyone new and interesting? I'm curious to know who's still around and who isn't. It's good to hear back from you on here as well Boru. Talk to you more soon!

Mace  study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site...   Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiatus... man I need to stay on track with this site...
Page 1 of 1