LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 pm

....I'm BACK!!!!!! FINALLY! I GOT A NEW COMP!!!! cheers I cant wait to get together with you guys! its been well over a year since ive played anything online (except world of tanks on my buddys comp) and im looking forward to someone kickin my ass to get me back in the saddle ( Celtic, im lookin at you ). It's another lappy, but tell me what you guys think: Toshiba Satellite Quad Core AMD RADEON graphics. Any thoughts? Can I handle a big battle? the sales man knew all about Total War and assured me id have no more problemswith screen lag. I cant wait to hear from you all. My Imperator blood screams for battle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Boru
Consul

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!   Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:10 pm

cheers welcome back! That pc should be up to the task. I cant wait to spill some blood with you Cohort!

{GOPE} Boru
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:29 am

>>>AGGGGGHHHHH!!! this sooo frustrating! I tried to play today and I couldn't join or host games! then I tried to re log in and the screen started jumpin all over! so I did a compatibility check and it said I needed directX9 so I tried to down load it and it said I didn't need t; already had a better one . so ireinstalled rome and it went down hill. then I read the "read me" button on rome install. there was a section on directXissues and it told me to turn off these certificate options on advanced internet options. that's where I am now...12 HOURS LATER!! man I hope this works.when I first installed, my screen aspect ratio wouldn't fill my screen. two boarders. this better work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:45 am

....ok. its fixed but the aspect ratio still sucks. its like a perfect square. thick borders on each side. any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Boru
Consul

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm

grr that sucks Cohort, wish I had an answer.

{GOPE} Boru
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:16 am

...ok, does this sound kosher to everyone? I set up a session with the Toshiba support. a technician called me and he took over my comp remotely and told me I needed plugins for my comp and he could sell me software support for 169.00 . I obviously didn't have that amount to get it done but is that normal? I can play rome its just annoying with the borders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!   

Back to top Go down

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1