Hi guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Hi guys!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Just thought I would try to give you guys a reason to post something...Maybe even start a conversation. geek

So hi guys, how ya been?

Ive been getting some work here and there but for the most part just staying home trying not to spend any money. Im alittle worried about this hurricane. Its predicted to make landfall somewhere around NC. affraid Thankfully I'm no where near the coast but I expect to at least get some local flooding.

Well that's pretty much whats happening with me, not very exciting but that's Rom for ya. What are you guys up too?

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:05 pm

i had an earthquake happen in the town i grew up in. yay.

conversation killer ftw Wink

but in all seriousness school started yesterday, the guys i play dod with are reforming alot so im helping them out where i can, and i got my dads old ps2 so im getting alot of the old cheap games from that but their still great in thier own way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:16 am

Wow, schools starting already? Sorry to hear that. Wink Are you a senior or just starting college?

Yeah Conq asked me if I felt that quake...didnt know what he was talking about. It didnt dump your van into the river did it? Heehee (Lame I know but at least I'm tring)

PS2 huh? I still have mine, good times.

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 am

well, my clothesline fell over so i only have one set of clothes now.

and im a sophomore, not that that means much. probably gonna take me at least 2 more semesters to get my associates, maybe even 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Boru
Consul

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Ive been working non stop building high end horse barns and homes 40+ hours a week usualy get home around 4:30 ish eat dinner drink some coffee and heading out the door by 6:00 go to the gym and work out for about 2 hours come home sleep and repeat. My Mifi is good enough to get me on the net but not very worthy for games..i cant even watch a you tube video with out repeated stops abd buffering. My son plays day of defeat with his 200 + ping that spikes often resulting in him getting booted from the server. I miss being able to jump into online games, AI just cant excite me like a human opponet.
On a good note I finaly got some good campaign time in and actualy beat kingdom crusades campaign useing Antioch. Hard campaign / very hard battle settings...was tough. I think i want to try Ireland or norway next.

Romulus I hope you have youre supplies stocked up (canned food,water,batteries, tp etc.) just in case, would hate to see a friend caught off guard. My family will pray to Thor for mercy on youre lands.

Good luck on that associates eve and curse that dang clothesline Smile

{GOPE} Boru
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Associates in what Eve? study Btw srry I never got back to the game, I was tank'en it...

That's a rough work week Boru, I couldn't imagine slamming boards and pounding nails 9+ hours and then coming home to pump iron for another 2 hours. Makes me tired just typing it. I'm not going to worry about the hurricane I'm pretty far inland in the mountainous region, Asheville. Thats a real bummer about your internet. But like you say at least your getting some time to play the campaigns. Kingdoms has some of the most fun ones. Might I suggest the Shogun 2 campaigns for your next conquest? Maybe try one of the islands clans. I really enjoyed them, you can tell they did a lot of work on it. Its worth every penny.

You still have long hair? Mine is half way down my back now, I think I'm about done with it. I pretty much just wanted to see what I looked like with long hair once in my life but I'm much more of a buzz cut kinda guy, roman style. Wink Plus Im tired of eating it with my sandwiches. lol Isn't it cool that your name is Sampson, you have long hair, and are built like the hulk? Just keep your wife away from the scissors. geek

(I know its Samson, but thats close enough) Wink

Miyamoto Musashi

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:40 pm

social studies, the community college im at doesn't offer a true political science degree but social studies translates roughly to poli sci at VCU.

so making due with what ive got.

and that clothesline was a delicate family airloome (eye can spellz)

(parted mid length hair ftw)

(and muscle shirts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 pm

sup guys I am working 6 days a week now Saturdays are my days off only for the next 2 months I will be on and off at work or home just to check the forms wish I could play more but this is my year working hard and long hours just trying to bounce back from the year before it was tuff but we all have our years also the wife started school this week... Miss u all keep in touch guys we all will see eachother soon I am hopeing miss our 4v4 alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_sparta
Senate

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:51 pm

hey guyss hope yall are doin fine. ive been so busy past couple weeks i havent even played one minute of any game. i got a job in the hospital and work 8 9 hours a day 3 times a week. in the mean time im getting ready for school. not happy about that at all. i try to get on shogun late nights but it just doesnt work. Hope everyoness fiNE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Hello everyone. College starts on the 31st, but hey, I'll still be around. Good to see everyone is still active.

Mace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Yeah its been a rough year(or two)... At least its good to know everyone is staying busy. Wink

Looks like this "Hurricane of the decade" is just a big puss. Category 1 ppft. And over one million people evacuated. Well better safe then sorry.

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys!   

Back to top Go down

Hi guys!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1