Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About yourselves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 4:14 pm

I think each of us should maybe tell a bit about ourselves,doesnt have to be personal maybe your TW history or something this way we can get to know everyone that bit better cheers
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 4:49 pm

I stared TW with MTW, them Rome now this. I am 16, has a job in teh renasance faires, has a collection of swords, (my brother was inspired to start getting some cus of the swords i have) am a leader of a squad of a youth medieval reeactment group (fun) wants to get a girlfriend, loves this clan, is an actor in the high school theatre, skilled with a sword and hand to hand combat, and loves to kick ass, likes everone in the clan, dosen't like Kobe, and the is oldaly opposite from his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:06 pm

Im 19 (just) i started with rtw and was in BH right from the begining,i then joined number of clans but the main one was Knights Templar where alot of people i knew were,after getting fairly good at rtw(you can never learn too much) i moved on to mtw2 to learn new skills there.I am now in the Dragons clan( you might know them ;-) ) and am very happy,i have known Boru from a previous clan and from what ive seen is a gd man(hes a big guy so i wont say anything bad).

As for me i also have a sword collection by that i meen 1 its a roman centurian sword pretty gd,i like history myself mainly the Roman era and ww2.

Thats about it really.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:12 pm

I have always had a passion for war and military tactics since I was a little boy.1 grand dad was a pilot/and merchant marine/later the sheriff of tehachapi, the other was a navy sailer,my dad was a sgt in the marines, my uncle was in the army my cousins are in Iraq now.War is in our blood.When we were young we read many,many books, as long as there was military history or just plain good fighting.I started on age of empires 2 with my brother, then we went to Generals comand and conquer.Then I found Rome Total War., was love at 1st site
I plade vigoursly many,many hours more than xfire can justify since I got xfire half way through my rome experience.Then when I thought there could never be a game as good as rome they came out with MTW2.They did everything just the way I like it.So I am now a mtw2 loyalist.I like what the dragons have become.We have many mature acting and straight up good guys in our group.I work full time job and support my wife and 2 kids, I try to sneak off to the gym @ least 2 days a week, I want to step up the pace a little.I also have a passion for paintballing.I own 5 paintball guns, scuba tank with a fill station to refill all the compressed air bottles.We play mercy ball (were you tap out when the pain is just too much) and we play speedball (like on espn, with battle bunkers taht all have names, you play team vs team, lots of tactics involved,each bunker has a name and a cordinance,every man has his lane and position.1 hit you are out)I use my Bob Long Intimidator "Alien Species" Black and yellow Empire pants and jersey,I have a halo b hopper with rip drive and a badd ass mask.When I visit my brother and cousin in arizonia we all get together and do lots of 4 wheeling in our trucks and ride our dirt bikes and shoot our rifles.I have sks assault rifle with a bayonet I target shoot with and an old black powder rifle.Its a Thompson|center arms Rochester,New Hampshire 45 cal, very fun gun (looks like an old musket)
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:25 pm

Well Boru isn't just big and tall...... hes crazy!!
I do some airsoft and my friends are trying to get me to do paintball, but i was better off doing swords than a gun, you face your enemy face to face and not hit them and kill them from a distacne.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:27 pm

This is a paintball picture from when I went to PHX arizonia to visit my brother Cormac.We plade some mercy ball/tap out
this is our 4 man team.We schooled the other guys, was awesome.This picture I was trying my spyder electra, great for tap out considering its the fastest spyder out there @ 31 bps, but you must have a halo hopper to feed the balls to it, and it hits realy realy hard. In tap out we turn our guns up as high as we can makeing them go over 300 fps (feet per second) to inflict maximum pain Twisted Evil .In speed ball i use my accurate Initimidator at about 270 fps.
You would be suprised that they had a realy hard time seeing me in all that brush Cool

About yourselves Paintballersjh4

Last edited by on Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:30 pm

LOL LOL. Man your the only one that could be picked off if your in the woods, and it make you look fat. You look like the only one that is fully geared to do paint ball.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:33 pm

after the battle i was the only one who didnt have any paint on his clothing.Thery all said they couldnt see me.I flanked the other guys repeatedly and blasted them in the back on full auto.They screamed and surrendered very fast Twisted Evil

thats my speed ball gear, i didnt have any camos to bring Sad
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Shogun|PM

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-16

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 10:20 pm

Great stuff guys, i went paintballing a few times, but i was usually the first one eliminated. I dont have any swords, or really cool guns; just my shotgun (19" Bennelli Pump). Remember boys...Beware the man w/ only one gun-cause' he knows how to use it Very Happy
I bought shogun total war from staples for $10 thinking "hmm ill get one of those time consuming stratagy games to try, and teach myself how to play... i mean how hard can it be?" 6 years later i dont know how many times ive beat STW, MTW, and RTW on campaign. I never played onlne though till march of this year. At first i was really disappointed w/ the way people played online. It was a disgrace to the game and it demolished all the fun i had come to love. But then i started playing w/ the dragons and found it all back. No art, no ele, 8 max cav sucks! 7k no rules for life! Currently i have 3 jobs, 1 wife, and 1 little girl who just turned 1yrs old. As often as i can i like to shred around on my 06 KX 250 2-stroke, but my real passion is the ministry. I'm a preacher and a youth pastor. I used to be a degenerate lowlife who abused drugs, women, and everything else. But now i am a respected and accepted member of the community. I asked Jesus to save me while i was overdosing on PCP, He did and 6 years later He continues to show Himself more and more real to me each and everyday. I dont preach to those who dont want to hear it, i dont judge, i dont care if you cuss, but i am a representitive of God, and i am here for all of my dragon brothers in times of rejoicing and in times of pain. If any of you ever wanna just chat (about anything not just Christianity) I would like to listen. Thanks for reading, God Bless, and Hail Dragons!
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 10:55 pm

Dude, this is work of God, i watch documents of God and hell, this is the work of God, adn your are saved, i'm also am a beliver of God, and nother god, but god and jesus. I plan to go t ochurch when i move out the house and have a job and a girlfriend or wife. glad you are on the team. another guy to talk to alot, hes married and is a pastor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourselves   About yourselves Empty

Back to top Go down

About yourselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: