Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Kingdoms Total War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Three Kingdoms Total War Empty
PostSubject: Three Kingdoms Total War   Three Kingdoms Total War EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:21 pm

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=264

An excellent mod, probably my favorite mod for Rome TW, covers the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese history from the years 196-302 AD. Its a complete modification with all kinds of interesting stuff like mountain passes, faction retainers, a new traits system as well as unique generals bodyguard units and alot of other unique units, some of which are really badass (Mountain Bandit Berserkers and some rly mincredible cavalry units).

Anyways id recommend this to anyone Very Happy

If u need more info about how to install it let me know Razz
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Three Kingdoms Total War   Three Kingdoms Total War EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 pm

man I was a fan of the three kingdoms back in nintendo days, I spent lots of my summer vacation time playing that game. Great time period. I would like to have have Guan Yu and Zhang Fei as my generals and maybe somehow add LU BU to the mix Twisted Evil

will this mod effect vanilla ?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Three Kingdoms Total War   Three Kingdoms Total War EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Imperator_Boru wrote:
man I was a fan of the three kingdoms back in nintendo days, I spent lots of my summer vacation time playing that game. Great time period. I would like to have have Guan Yu and Zhang Fei as my generals and maybe somehow add LU BU to the mix Twisted Evil

will this mod effect vanilla ?

Unfortunately yes i do believe it will, although Rome TW goes un changed, just some vanilla BI files that are changed Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Three Kingdoms Total War   Three Kingdoms Total War EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah I played many hours of Romance of the Three Kingdoms on the nintendo. Ill have to try this one out too.

Dont let it messing with vanillia keep you from playing a sweet mod. Its really easy to copy your Rome folder somewhere else and install a mod over that to keep your vanilla clean. Let me know if you need help. I recommend doing that at least once anyway so you can play the RS II mod. Twisted Evil RTW is only like 3.5 gig. Very small by todays standards.

Great post Pazu!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Three Kingdoms Total War   Three Kingdoms Total War EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:48 am

With Romulus around Ill try anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Three Kingdoms Total War   Three Kingdoms Total War EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Kingdoms Total War   Three Kingdoms Total War Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Kingdoms Total War
Page 1 of 1