Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{GO} hacked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thornheart

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-09

{GO} hacked Empty
PostSubject: {GO} hacked   {GO} hacked EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 9:28 am

Greating from the {GO}.I hope we find the Dragons well and proserpering on mtw2.I have come wit bad news and a warning.The {GO} webpage has been hacked and totally leveled 2 zero posts by a certian person who was given admin rights after he siad he would help us dl some cool pics and stuff for the forum.He is going by the name cunt,{GO}Matzy,or killer. either of these three names is his.he has several email adresses. but through our extensive vi friends and our spy network we discovered his IP.he lives in tampa florida.we are currently dealing with him (one of our clan memebers works for a virus company and is doing and experiment on his comp). I thought that i would warn you about him so u know to bann him from your site if he shows up. it seems he has join several vi and mtw sites.the {rage} clan is thought to harbor him in their clan under a {rage} name but we arent certian yet...inquiries are being made. anyways i just thought to let you guys know about this so u wont be hacked like we were.

the {GO} WILL SURVIVE AS WE HAVE ALREADY STARTED OVER AND WE HOPE YOU TO WILL SURVIVE TO HAVE A LONG AND GLORIOUS FUTURE IN MTW2!!! STRENGTH AND HONOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK DRAGONS
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Spawn
Imperator_Spawn

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2006-11-16

{GO} hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: {GO} hacked   {GO} hacked EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 10:41 am

Thank you for the urgent new thornheart we will be watchin for him. it is terrible new to hear what happend Sad
wish you guys luck with your forum so i can visit
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

{GO} hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: {GO} hacked   {GO} hacked EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 6:21 pm

Thanks for the heads up Thornheart
Back to top Go down
thornheart

{GO} hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: {GO} hacked   {GO} hacked EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 11:57 am

ok guys we have even more news...the {RAGE} clan has taken responsiblity on their forums...they called us all kinds off names and stuff and said they did it...rage erishkigal has said he did it personally...so beware the rage clan in mtw2...their leader goes by the name of manslaughter...their website is www.ragetriad.proboards70.com if you want to c their admiting to the hacking...

i would ask you to spread the word of their dishonor around mtw2 and expect to c {GO} in mtw2 defending our honor soon

down with {RAGE}

sincerly {GO}Thornheart{G}
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

{GO} hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: {GO} hacked   {GO} hacked EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 1:44 pm

First the GOTHS, now the RAGE clan. Ill show them the Rage of a Dragon. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Turns Super Sayian level 4)
Back to top Go down
thornheart

{GO} hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: {GO} hacked   {GO} hacked EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 7:16 am

ok guys {rage{deathrider...aka manslaughter has resigned from {rage} after finding out what his clan did...plz take him from your kill list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{GO} hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: {GO} hacked   {GO} hacked Empty

Back to top Go down

{GO} hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: