Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed Empty
PostSubject: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 am

Information on clan wars and historic campaigns is now available.

http://game.worldoftanks.com/news/general_news/clan_wars_details_revealed

WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed Clanwarsdetailsrevealed

At its release, World of Tanks will feature Clan Wars and Historic Campaigns modes that will gather thousands of players around the global map fighting for world domination. We have prepared a brief description of what these modes will be like.

Clan Wars
There is a global map (Earth 1940’s, similar to that of Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, or Total War) divided into hundreds of provinces. There are several economic categories of provinces, from basic ones to “capitals” that will give most monetary benefits to their owners.

Once per day Clan Masters declare attacks on neutral or enemy provinces, and a corresponding number of battles are scheduled and take place accordingly. The bigger your clan is, the harder it gets to repel attacks and expand your empire. That’s why diplomacy is of great importance. Clans can sign treaties, non-aggression pacts, become vassals, etc. Having a couple of solid alliances will help protect the Clan’s flanks and rear. But we also expect a lot of treachery, changing alliances, double-agents, stubbing in the back and other political tricks.

New clans enter the map by having a chance to fight a battle for one of the “coastal” provinces. If they kick the owner out, that province will be their new home, from where they will expand deep into the continent. In order to start fighting and capturing the provinces you should gather a team of 15 players.

Clans can also participate in Clan Tournaments; those will last for much shorter time: from a couple of hours to a couple of days. The development team will be coming up with dozens of themes and formats of such tourneys.

Some players may choose to become mercenaries rather than being in a clan. There is a Mercenary market, where Clan Masters can recruit such players for reinforcing their clans in Clan Wars or other events.

Historic Campaigns
Historic Campaigns will have mechanics different from those in Clan Wars, they will also be much shorter and will include less building options with no diplomacy: typically, such campaigns can be completed within a couple of hours. They are designed for the teams which are formed on the spot and will last for just one evening (who knows, maybe they will evolve into a new clan). Obviously each campaign will have its historic sets of available tanks.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am

CANT WAIT!@!!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:30 am

I think it comes with the next patch. Its sounds really in-depth. Check it out in detail HERE
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:46 pm

...i was lookn fr somthin to play with myy busted-ass computer and joined upp,. any of you guys play WoT?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 pm

A few, whats your game name Cohort?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 pm

....haha impertor_cohort13. my compp will only pplay at 2 frames a second so iits crazy-lag. do you know how to divert memory for my graphics?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 am

.....okso I gots my new comp and the display is beautiful. WoT plays without a hitch and I kicks ass! LOLOL we need to battle. I got the Administration to change my name to : cohort13. I couldn't have the "XIII" for some reason
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 am

Sorry it took so long to get back to you Cohort, I added you to WoT friends. Looks like you've got a good start, already have a clan and everything. Very Happy If you want to add me search for Romuius. Romulus was already taken(he has zero games,grr ) so I had to make the L a capital i...

WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed Sig2@1000945189-RomuIus@com@1@0@01100111111111@0011001000001@01110@us@0
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: anyone still playing WoT?   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi Rom,

I now have a computer that works good. Any Imperators still playing WoT?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 pm

I play it almost every day. Just managed to talk Cohort into joining the clan(north american gamer) too. Cool

If your down for some 15vs15 tank action let me know.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:14 am

Hey Rom, I haven't seen you on WoT as of yet. I just upgraded to a Sherman Easy 8. My 7 yr. old is bugging me to work with the Germans but I wanted to do the US tanks first. I have enought to research the Hellcat or the Jackson. I like the Hellcat's speed. I used to use them in Sudden Strike to get to the high ground fast and then hold it while my main force of tanks and inf got there. Stonewall Jackson said "Getting there first is half the battle." Thats not going to work in WoT though. The 90 mm on the Jackson would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Im still on every night, I have clan wars off and on from around 8-10 or so. Im usually not on before 7 est. I get on and add you right now. Wink

Maybe we can get some more imps on for a few games... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed   WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

WoT Details on Clan Wars Revealed
Page 1 of 1