Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inter-clan hotseat campaign

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm

opinions are good, keep them coming afro . HRE would be a sweet addition to our forces Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 am

Hmm, I guess {CA}BeNNN is also Ranger, so it might be closed already Pazu. Crying or Very sad

And just let me know what you guys are doing your first turn so we can all coordinate. What your building, recruiting, and where are you going? Then I'll know what I should do.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 am

Ok guys this is my Detailed step by step first Turn analysis.

Milan:

Building Leather Tanner

Recruiting 2 Italian Militia

Genoa:

Building Roads

Recruiting 2 Italian Militia

Merging 2 Units of 4 Fleets To 1 Unit 4 fleets.

Fleet going into port.

Outside Army of 4 units will head to Bern.

Diplomat Headed for Paris in 4/5 Turns.

Merchant trading Marble in Venice.

Cardinal Staying as is.

Spy headed for Bern.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 am

Awsome Sparta.

K, do you want me to send my men to help at Bern, 4 turns away I think. Or cover your capital, which is alot closer for me? I'll do either.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:15 am

I will be garrosoning my 2 Settlements heavily while my 4 units are headed to bern. I will buy some reinforcements on the way. ANd yes i think i will be needing some support for Bern, they have it decently protected. So about 4 or 5 units with combo of cav and inf will be cool.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:08 am

Ok ill send them on turn 1 and they will arrive between Bern and Milan on turn 4. Wink

BTW this was the original plan that I posted it in the Grailknights tavern.

"Those horny CA seem to have us out numbered Grails. Me thinks we need to scoop up our women and form some sort of defence pact...a kind of "coalition of the unwilling". Heres the plan. We'll all send an army after Soulfly on the very first turn. Then on turn 8 at exactly 06:30 Zulu time we'll launch a coordinated unsuspected simultaneous multinational bylingual unilateral nocturnal Grailknight/Imperator joint amphibious surpise assault on his capital and his women(let us not forget) razing it/them to the ground(raze to the ground huh? sounds strange but ok...). That should dishearten the rest of CA enough that they sumit to me, uh us, and end this bloody war before it starts.

So? What do you think? Sound like a plan?"

HEEHEE pirat Suspect Twisted Evil tongue jocolor
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

ROFL. DIdnt understand a word . But it sounds awfully good.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Hey Pazu, I'll try to get you in the tourney since we're still waiting on the last guy to pick and he'll be gone for a few days. I told them you "just got back". So we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Heres what we have so far:
Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 Mtw2map2wimpsgrailscast

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Awesome map.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Think we should add it to the first post and keep our part updated? That would be sweet!

Hey Pazu, it looks like your in. Your registration is approved. Make sure you add all your info here: http://www.celticalliance.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=40

Maybe you can pick before {CA}Flofri gets back. Man if you had HRE we would be in a very strong position. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 am

sweet map Romulus, and I like the pact with grailknights Twisted Evil .

Here is the basic first move I was considering.

Caen Castle: mainland

recruit mailed knight
Build small chapel- 1 turn

London:

Build Mines- 2 turns (Ill need the extra income)

Nottingham Castle:

recruit mailed knight & spearmen
build small chapel- 1 turn

Merchant- usualy I go for the french Iron but Ill settle for Dyes in my lands.

Diplomat- will be able to reach french capitol and ask for alliance/trade rights/map info etc.

Spy- will set off for York and keep an eye on the scots.

my mainland forces can lay siege to Rennes 1st turn. I will gather all my newly recruited units and some mercs onto my ships and head for scotland on turn 2.

Princess- she will be heading mainland to find a suitable husband :p
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Alright that sounds good guys. Looks like I dont need to change may plans or anything.

Im sending my princess to Caen Boru. It says there is a 50% chance that I could marry your general there. I forget, if I do that does your general join my faction? Or does my princess join your family tree? I think its the first one. So...you wanna trade generals when your princess gets down here? Either way I dont want to take your only mainland general before your ready. So I'll ask you before I make an offer. Wink

Dont forget to post your ideas on the rules: http://www.celticalliance.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=673
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 am

Still two spots if anyone wants to join the hotseat. bounce
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:37 pm

WOw. HRE not picked. 1 spot left. and that spot is PAzu. France,Milan,England,HRE Alliance. WE cant be beat!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:39 pm

I just picked HRE.

And assuming i get it, i can help u out Smile

Just to me what my initial objectives should be Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Hmm, interesting. This opens up more options. Now Pazu and Sparta have some decisions to make. Beware of Venice. Play a turm or two of single player and see how you stand Pazu. Maybe give us a quick summary. After we do our first turn we'll have two weeks to figure out our next move.

Sucks that someone has Portugal now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Pazu
Senate
Imperator_Pazu

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 am

Imperator_Romulus wrote:
Hmm, interesting. This opens up more options. Now Pazu and Sparta have some decisions to make. Beware of Venice. Play a turm or two of single player and see how you stand Pazu. Maybe give us a quick summary. After we do our first turn we'll have two weeks to figure out our next move.

Sucks that someone has Portugal now. Neutral

Couple of problems at the start of my campaign:

First, my only real 'army' starts off in the far north, in the Hamburg province. If my enemies are in the south, then it has a long march to do :\

This is the bigger problem. My faction leader and greatest general starts off in Bologna, within spitting distance of Venice. If i wanna protect him i can do 1 of 2 things: Dash across Venetian lands and get to Innsbruck, hiring mercenaries to assist in defense should he get attacked;
OR find a forest in Florence territory in which to hide, hide there until i get Military Access from Milan and then march through Milanese lands to get back to Germany.

Or i could just leave him in Bologna, hed certainly be the best guy to defend it....ideas? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Yeah I think your heir starts in Bologna with a decent army. You and sparta should get togeather and figure out how you want to handle Venice and the whole Italian situation. probably make some troops in the north so you can start a few seiges on turn two or three.

Now that I dont have to watch my east flank I can support you guys more.

Hey Boru, did you get the file? You can send it to me over xfire, I'll be on today.

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

I was just talking to Sicily, and he says he wants to start an Italian Alliance with Sicily,Milan, and Venice.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Imperator_sparta wrote:
I was just talking to Sicily, and he says he wants to start an Italian Alliance with Sicily,Milan, and Venice.

Hmm what do you think? Id also like to get some kind of pact with Spain.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:01 pm

I told him Sounds good. With no Military need in the area i can build up my wealth and control small islands in the mediterranean. Cagliari and Ajaccio.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Alright. I think he might just be tring to get you to lower your defences. Be careful. Or...he might see that you and Pazu can take him out quick and is tring to buy time. Just let me know if you need me to do anything. One or both of you might want to go for Florance instead of Bern now that Pazu has HRE.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 pm

K il go For Florence.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Roger that big Spart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter-clan hotseat campaign   Inter-clan hotseat campaign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inter-clan hotseat campaign
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next