Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: World Of Tanks Beta   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:44 pm

It's closed beta started a few days ago, its a shooter with a tank pretty much. heard some ok things about it, its supposed to be very similar to navyfield if any of you have played that.

I got a key from here, if any of you are interested follow the instructions and ill see you on the battlefield Very Happy

http://www.omgponies.info/massivelyCodes/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.getCode&codeInfoKey=51 NO MORE BETA KEYS AT THIS SITE. SEE NEXT POST FOR MORE INFO.

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:11 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added youtube video. No more betas at that link.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Register here: http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/world_of_tanks/ to get your beta key. NO MORE BETA KEYS AT THIS SITE. TRY THIS:

This site is giving away betas again.

http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/world_of_tanks/ Make an accout there and go back to that page. Sign in and your beta key will pop up. Then go here http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/ and register using that beta key. Piece of cake. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Another place to get codes now is to register at this Italian site I found. let me know if you need help.

Heres a translation:

Quote:
Presented by Eurogamer
A few days ago we published the 'preview of World of Tanks, the armored tank MMO by Wargaming.net . Now, 1000 Eurogamer is offering keys to enter the closed beta of the game!

To get your key, follow these instructions:
1. Go to the registration page of the game by clicking http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/.
2. Fill out the registration form and enter the key you got from us.
3. Confirm your registration.
4. Download the game, install it and enjoy!

So ... want a key?

To receive your beta key you must register an account of Eurogamer and log in. http://gamers.eurogamer.it/register.php

Then fill this out: http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/

Quote :
In WORLD OF TANKS 30-player teams are fighting action-packed PvP battles. The game features more than 150 armored fighting vehicles from the pre-WW2 era up to the Korean War: light, medium, heavy and super heavy tanks, tank destroyers, self-propelled howitzers, and rocket artillery. The game includes American, German, and Soviet tanks.

Ride the legendary Tiger tank, or choose the fast-and-furious Soviet T-34, practice your sharp-shooting skills with the American 155mm Gun M40 Motor Carriage, or try experimental/prototype machines such as the Germany’s monstrous Maus tank. A Player can have an endless number of tanks in their “garage”, and all their machines can be upgraded in dozens of ways: better turrets, chassis, guns, engines, radios, various ammunition types, plus their tank crew members can be leveled up as well.

The game offers fast random battles featuring various modes, historic mini-campaigns, tourneys, and epic Clan Wars on a global map, where mighty clans fight for hundreds of provinces employing grand strategy, diplomacy and economic power. Besides individual tank-ace skills, WORLD OF TANKS requires team work and a fine balance between light and heavy armor. WORLD OF TANKS gives you thousands of ways of building your Steel Empire and manifesting the indisputable authority of TANK POWER!

About World of Tanks
Spoiler:

F.A.Q.
http://game.worldoftanks.com/faq

I got my Beta key instantly from here: http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-18614-World-of-Tanks-500-Closed-Beta-Key-Giveaway.html ALL GONE.

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added new link for beta keys, again.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Damn, this game is fun!

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Yeah, got 28 cred and almost completed the marder2's research, best game i've had was 4 kills with the panzerjagd. after tier 2 though you start joining games with everyother tier so you will meet up with some of the big boys (panthers, tigers, IS-1-7) and the arty gets more annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Yeah, got 28 cred and almost completed the marder2's research, best game i've had was 4 kills with the panzerjagd. after tier 2 though you start joining games with everyother tier so you will meet up with some of the big boys (panthers, tigers, IS-1-7) and the arty gets more annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm really getting the hang of this. Fun Fun. Sparta and I made a good team. Wish more people would try it. HINT HINT.

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_sparta
Senate

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Hell ya Rom. Crazy game. it would be fun if we had an all Imperator Team. would be sick. hey rom u on tonight im up for some games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 am

Yeah, we'll get more then 3 games in tommarow Sparta.

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Hey Sparta, when I said tier 4 I ment tier 5. I went right from tier 2 to tier 5. Very Happy

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 pm

jesus, im just a wimpy tier 3 marder, fully xp'ed but hopelessly underpaid......... Evil or Very Mad huge credit amount, why must you mock me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Heehee, I just used my 35t to get the xp I needed and used like 200 gold to transfer it all over to research the next three tiers.
I seemed to make alot more xp in recruit battles 200-600 (2-4 kills)and most of my credits are profit.
I only played five battles with my new medium tank and only got one kill the whole time. Hard to kill them before someone else does.

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Register here: http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/world_of_tanks/ to get your beta key.

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Man I'm glad you guys got this! That was fun as hell last night. Twisted Evil Nothing beats a free game with a group of friends. (well almost nothing) I'll be on tonight. bounce

Hey Ice, Celtic. You should get it man, I think you'd like it.

The people who have it already are TNA, Sparta, EVE, Conquer, Boru, and myself. Thats six already (IF YOU COUNT EVE Razz ). Twisted Evil You can play a battle in three to five minutes. It feels so sweet to see your shot blow a tank to hell.

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 pm

I think I've succeded in getting CA hooked on this game. Twisted Evil Now im moving on to the Grailsknights. Twisted Evil MUHAAHAA You need 15 members to make a clan and I have 11 contacts at the moment.

Anyway I found out the game will be free to play. Only the gold will cost real money. So... since you dont really need gold thats awsome. Plus they are thinking of ways to maybe let people get gold some other way.

But yeah, I wasnt totally sure I was going to buy it, but if its free! Hell yeah!

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 pm

WoT is back online, and we all have 5000 gold. Twisted Evil

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Heres how much xp it will take to go straight for a certain tank.

Well it takes 225,525 to get the tiger 2.
And 411,275 for the VK 4502(P) Ausf B.

So we both have enough for that Sparta.

Ill see what an IS will run us.

219,415 for the IS-3
407,080 for the IS-4

Hmm T-44

217,703 for the T-44

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_sparta
Senate

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 am

Lol . I got on and im like. WOW. IS4 Was stragiht on my mind. It was either the IS4 or t44. i chose the is4. cuz the is 7 is god. I like my is4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:03 am

DO NOT get the T-44. I did and all I can think about is how much I want the IS-4. lol Crying or Very sad

Good choice Sparta! Oh and squad battles are sweet!

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:00 am

Only place to get codes now is to register at this Italian site I found. let me know if you need help.

Heres a translation:

Quote :
Presented by Eurogamer
A few days ago we published the 'preview of World of Tanks, the armored tank MMO by Wargaming.net . Now, 1000 Eurogamer is offering keys to enter the closed beta of the game!

To get your key, follow these instructions:
1. Go to the registration page of the game by clicking http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/.
2. Fill out the registration form and enter the key you got from us.
3. Confirm your registration.
4. Download the game, install it and enjoy!

So ... want a key?

To receive your beta key you must register an account of Eurogamer and log in. http://gamers.eurogamer.it/register.php

Source: http://gamers.eurogamer.it/giveaways.php?id=87047

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Alright you lazy bastards, I got an extra beta code. Anyone want it?

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Also, this site is working again. http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/world_of_tanks/ Make an accout there and go back to that page. Sign in and your beta key will pop up. Then go here http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/ and register using that beta key. Piece of cake. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:25 pm

addiction much?

http://thedirtysun.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/motivational-poster-game-obsession-small.jpg

and i caused it.... Rolling Eyes

"Enters game. HOLY @#%! I HAVE 10K GOLD AND 20K EXP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Buys hetzer.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Romulus
Consul

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Well I try keep our CA allies up to date on WoT so I might as well keep us Imps informed too.

Addicted pfft. Rolling Eyes lol Well maybe alittle. You bastard! Cool Ive got over 30 contacts on my friends list now. And a clan can have between 15-100 people. So... It'll be sweet.

You should spend some of that gold on a premium account Eve6. You'll be in a good tank in no time.

Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 pm

actually i have the xp for a stug, its unlocked, i just didn't want to spend 10k gold on silver...

4,000k silver btw.... for 10k gold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Of Tanks Beta   

Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Beta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next