Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An alliance Site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

An alliance Site Empty
PostSubject: An alliance Site   An alliance Site EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 4:16 am

I was just thinking maybe the 4horsemen,ToK,Dragons and the Grailknights should have a site where we can arrange training sessions and other diplomatic issues regarding our clans,this way it might be easier instead of going to 4 forums etc.

Tell me what you think anyway.

Peace Hannibal
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

An alliance Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alliance Site   An alliance Site EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 9:24 pm

They discuss this on there forums as you know and the Grailknights have a pw protecting the Dragons embassy.Let Kirk, Boru or I know if you dont have the pw and we will gladly give it to you.Even ToK has a pw section.Horsemen have kind of been down for the count for a little while, there fearless Leader War has been absent.You guys should all register at our allies site and make youreselfs known.Give them a face (avatar/sig) to the name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{Grailknights}Dion
{Grailknights}Dion

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-20

An alliance Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alliance Site   An alliance Site EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 10:42 am

Aye we keep a pretty regular contact with Boru and the others over at our embassy. We talk quite alot you should get in there mate :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.grailknights.net
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

An alliance Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alliance Site   An alliance Site EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 11:09 am

ah ok i didnt know how many times u visited each other,its great that you do,yeah il pop by always up for a chat Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An alliance Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alliance Site   An alliance Site Empty

Back to top Go down

An alliance Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: