Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GeneralL33s youtube channel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-18

GeneralL33s youtube channel Empty
PostSubject: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:59 pm

So for reasons im not really too sure about i was motivated one way or another to start up a youtube channel with some etw commentaries. Id ask for my comrades feedback good or bad, and would like to issue the invitation to send me any replay you all might respectively be fond of and would like me to post in addition to the material i bring forth. Hope they're enjoyable to you guys in those uncomfortable scenarios where you have connection to the internet but are unable to do battle, ie the holidays. Take it easy Imperators.

lol it might be worthwhile to post a link Wink https://www.youtube.com/user/G3n3eralL33
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 am

really cool, the one thing i might add would be a description on what each unit does, i understand what artillery and rifles compared to muskets mean, but how does some ottoman unit stack up against line infantry, just that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:03 am

nice comentary Lee. I enjoyed it and look forward to more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

PostSubject: Re: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:21 am

Cool. Yah, I hear ya. Im used to laymens terming everything to most people, Ill try to work in some nitty stat comparisons for those diehards. But granted im no synoptic, and really wouldnt think of myself as a by the book, top player, and I most certainly understand myself to be catering to the more noobish demographic looking for their tw media. When starting, I'd have liked watching someone play, hearing one perspective and compared that to what I thought etc. I see my efforts in the most simplistic terms as that basic tool in itself. As opposed to telling you what to do like synoptic, Im letting you interpret what you would have done, because I make many mistakes out there.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 am

i understand, all i mean is just alittle bit of how so and so unit is better than other unit so context is given to the actions. IE your line infantry moving into melee with some other unit being smart or dumb can't be decided till you learn how good the line infantry and the other one is in melee. just the simple stuff aside from rifles shoot farther than muskets and mortars fire up, guns fire across Razz
Back to top Go down
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

PostSubject: Re: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:22 am

The bigger issue at hand is that often while playing and then later throwing down an audio track certain substances are consumed, and more often than not the statistics seem to evade my minds eye. Thats not to say i dont understand where the square peg goes or i guess more importantly why it fits where it does, i just perform the motions knowing that what i am doing is right in the schema. nevertheless there are players who play extremely diversified and plan their attacks based around niche special traits. i play pretty generally and simplisticlly. At the end of the day though, id expect anyone who really wanted to know the side by sides to go after the pdfs etc, i interpret those watching either to be bored or looking for basic scenario centered examples of unique defense/attack replays.

i absolutely know where you're coming from though, and if i really want to improve any future vids thats certainly the top issue on my list. theres really no reason to not want to make the commentaries more well rounded, bigger audience, dynamic and the like. I thank you tremendously for the feeback eve. ill hope to deliver a bit more game dynamic into the color ive got going.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

PostSubject: Re: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 am

BTW: your name makes me smile. i can recite their hit from start to finish. and ive been known to do so while drunk around friends.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Nice vids L33! Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GeneralL33s youtube channel   GeneralL33s youtube channel Empty

Back to top Go down

GeneralL33s youtube channel
Page 1 of 1