Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to join the clan.

Go down 
+3
Imperator_Eve6
Imperator_CohortXIII
Imperator_Nightbringer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Nightbringer
Imperator_Nightbringer

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-29

I'd like to join the clan. Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:08 am

Hey guys,

I've always liked total war games and so when I heard about this clan I thought I'd join. I've played rome total war,medieval total war(with expansions) and recently started playing empire total war.

I'd like to have fun playing this game and I think being in a clan would bring me closer to that. I've never played total war multyplayer before,but I'm sure I can learn about that.

I can be online most days,usually in the evening (USA time midwest). I am almost always playing on weekends.

I hope I qualify for this clan and I'd like to thank Imperator_Handofgod for inviting me!

''Fas est et ab hoste doceri ''-Ovid
Back to top Go down
Imperator_CohortXIII
Praetorian
Imperator_CohortXIII

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 am

...Hey Nightbringer !! Smile i'm CohortXIII, and i'm a new Legionnaire. i just wanted to say welcome, and good luck. these dudes are all awesome and VERY helpful. i'm sure either consuls Boru or Romulus will respond to you soon. I only play RTW so look for me when youre on. Smile Happy Hunting Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 am

hi night bringer, good to see some fresh meat shields
recruits

don't worry about being new, so long as you act mature enough your good in my books. although winning helps too.

A couple things you might want are an x-fire account which is free and ventrillo. X-fire lets you see who is playing what and vent lets you talk to other people. although i prefer my newfound telepathy powers personally Cool

hope you enjoy online and you ever need help my xfire is char1210 and hit me up if your having trouble. or need a princess saved.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 am

Hail Nightbringer and welcome to our halls. Hand Of God informed me that you might be stoping by. We have no problems with you joining us but first we need you to review the code of honor we expect our players to live up to. https://imperator.rpg-board.net/recruitment-hall-f9/recruit-guidelines-must-read-t1480.htm If you feel that these values are the same as youres then welcome aboard. king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Welcome nightbringer!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Nightbringer
Imperator_Nightbringer

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Thank you!   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:24 pm

I have read the code of honor and I think It's a really cool thing and agree with it entirely! I have xfire and I'm working on ventrilo-I'll be adding you guys soon.

All i need to know now is what my nametag should be or if there's anything else specific I should do.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 pm

welcome to the brotherhood Imperator_Nightbringer !
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Conquer
Imperator_Conquer

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:03 am

welcome again Imperator_NightBringer hope you have fun in are clan and stay for a long time and good hunting and remember take no prisoners!!!!!=)
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Welcome to the clan NightBringer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join the clan.   I'd like to join the clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to join the clan.
Page 1 of 1