Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to be more active.. I hope

Go down 
+2
Imperator_Eve6
Imperator_Josephus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Going to be more active.. I hope Empty
PostSubject: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi all,

I am sorry for dropping off the radar screen for so long. I have been quite busy cutting firewood, deer hunting, fixing my parent's old house we moved into in July, and sundry other activities that make me soooo darned tired at night that I can stay awake for only about 30 - 45 minutes once I get on the computer. I now have the firewood in and deer season is over. There is still a lot of work to do on the house but I don't think that will make me as tired as cutting and splitting wood.

Couple of things: I need all the vent info so I can have voice again. Where do I find that? Second, I don't see many Imperators on ETW when I do get on at night. Am I missing everyone or is nobody playing it anymore?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:25 pm

ask sandy, his xfire is (sandstorm420), he'll be able to get you hooked up, if not him then sparta would know
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:09 pm

No worries Joe, this clans motto is practicaly "family first, then life, then the clan". We all know you've been really busy. Im glad your making alot of progress on your house and that your family is doing well. Man, a wood fireplace would really spruce up this place.

As for not seeing us on Empires, we have one person who is almost alway on(General L33) but hes not on the forum or xfire much Neutral , so the only way for you to hook up with him is through steam. I dont know but I think you'll find him if you search for Imperator_GeneralL33. Hes a cool guy, deffinately worth a try.

Most of us have been hopping around between TW games, Rome mostly, but a few of us have been getting back into Empires lately, with the MP Beta Campaign and new DLC and all. Ive always loved the game and the MPBC is alot of fun.

Oh and heres the vent info. Top post. https://imperator.rpg-board.net/private-topics-f12/new-vent-t909.htm Good to have you back Brosephus, hope to see you on the battlefield soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 pm

good to see you back Josephus.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Thanks guys for the welcome back. MP beta campaign? That sounds cool. Who's doing that.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 pm

hey josephus welcome back man. Cant wait to get some rome with ya. See ya
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 am

Imperator_Josephus wrote:
Thanks guys for the welcome back. MP beta campaign? That sounds cool. Who's doing that.

Just TNA as far as I know, and Boru wants in on some action. Twisted Evil I'm really liking it.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 am

Hey Josephus nice to meet you! Unfortunately my computer is a piece.. and barely get by with 2d sprites in game making any attempt at vent, xfire, or teamspeak fairly futile. I enjoy etw very much, and just resurrected my Rome CD key and hope to be coached back into the game of my youth after a good few year hiatus.

Good news approaches! Mr. Lee might be getting some fry gift certificate-age come yule time. I hope to build a new rig before january and be able to play with the big boys. In the meantime, what is your steam name bud?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Thats good news L33!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:12 pm

I know right. Im thinking of perhaps an AMD quad, a 9800gt or something to that effect, 4 gigs of the ole ddr2 and a nice asus mobo or some such? Im def on the budget build to intermeidiate side of things where the mobo, processor, gfx cards are to be concerned. Any first hand knowledge/experiences/recs would be of great interest to me. I used to work tech jobs so the science and lingo are well versed within me but ive been out of the game for a long time. Thanks dudes.

Keep in mind im coming from an asus socket 939, Single 3200 amd processor, and a 6600gt Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to be more active.. I hope   Going to be more active.. I hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to be more active.. I hope
Page 1 of 1