Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!

Go down 
+4
Imperator_Eve6
Icesham
Imperator_Boru
Imperator_Romulus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Hard to believe its been almost three years already. I know its been said many times before but I feel truely honored to have met each of you and I consider of you all to be very close friends. I'm definately look forward to many more years of ass-kicking with you guys. Twisted Evil Wink

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 am

wow 3 years already, time flys. I feel the same way Romulus, very happy and content with what we have going here. We are all lucky to have the group of guys we have and I would like to toast to there loyalty through out the years.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:26 am

Nice Rom thanks for the kind words, I am comming up on 2 yrs affraid and I am clad that I had the chance to join this clan its been a blast... nice guys all around..
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:49 am

well, if you count all the time ive been here that would be about 5 months'ish Rolling Eyes

the three year mark is a hard one to get, so congrats to everyone for helping make this clan what it is
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Wow Very nice. Time passes very quickly i must say. I miss the old Days
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:17 am

Happy anniversary!

cheers cheers cheers king queen jocolor geek cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 am

in order from left to right

cheers = sparta

cheers = josephus

cheers = icesham

king = boru

queen = romulus

jocolor = eve

geek = eve

cheers = celtic

cheers = TNA

cheers = mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:16 pm

damm rom your the queen? and mine is Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:18 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Congrats guys on your 3 years. I've had fun being in and out of the clan but always considering you my first clan in the TW series and always considered yall my family in the TW world. Great job and I hope the coming years are just as prosperous for all of you.

-Alex/Wolf
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:13 pm

WTH Eve?... Laughing

Thanks Alex. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Thanks for the kind words Alex, we will never forget the guys who have fought at our side.

Like a Star @ heaven = Romulus Razz
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Imperator_Boru wrote:

Like a Star @ heaven = Romulus Razz

Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 pm

haha, you know i was playing rom, your the one who put the queen in there, and queen is 2nd in command Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:41 am

I prefer to think of it more like Boru and I are consuls. Boru is the patrician consul and I'm the plebeian consul.

Quote :
During the time of ancient Rome as a republic, the consuls were the highest civil and military magistrates, serving as the heads of government for the Republic. An election occurred every year for new consul members. There were two consuls, and they ruled together. According to tradition, the consulship was initially reserved for patricians and only in 367 BC did plebeians win the right to stand for this supreme office, when the Lex Licinia Sextia provided that at least one consul each year should be plebeian.

Heehee. Only without the whole election every year thing getting in the way. Razz Certainly not king and queen. Shocked But its ok Eve, I still I love you you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 am

Congrats guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 am

Imperator_Romulus wrote:
I prefer to think of it more like Boru and I are consuls. Boru is the patrician consul and I'm the plebeian consul.

Quote :
During the time of ancient Rome as a republic, the consuls were the highest civil and military magistrates, serving as the heads of government for the Republic. An election occurred every year for new consul members. There were two consuls, and they ruled together. According to tradition, the consulship was initially reserved for patricians and only in 367 BC did plebeians win the right to stand for this supreme office, when the Lex Licinia Sextia provided that at least one consul each year should be plebeian.

Heehee. Only without the whole election every year thing getting in the way. Razz Certainly not king and queen. Shocked But its ok Eve, I still I love you you. Wink

Hate to quote myself but, really? No one thought that was clever? tongue

And thanks Konst, good to see your still stoping by. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:46 pm

very clever Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!   Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Year Clan Anniversary Is Here!
Page 1 of 1