Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highlord Ranks:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Highlord Ranks: Empty
PostSubject: Highlord Ranks:   Highlord Ranks: EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 8:04 pm

Highlord Ranks:

Medieval Comanders:

Is the Comanding officer in any Team Fights in Medieval Total War II.They will call for defensive or offensive manuevers in team fights.You should follow youre comanders orders even if it brings you defeat or the odds seem
unreasonable.Discipline makes the greatest armys.At the same note the comander should never sacrifice his team mates.If you are out arched you should not make them stand and take arrows.It is the comanders responsibilty to see these odds and read the best course of action.The comander may also ask for advice and follow the advice of lower ranked members if it seems the best course of action.

Rome Total War Comanders:

Same as a Medieval Comander except there authority will be in
Rome Total War Team fights.

You all are great fighters and I know each and everyone is very capable of makeing and executing battle plans.This will test our ability for perfect team play.There can be more than 1 comander in each division.Each and every Dragon has the ability to achieve and reach these ranks and titles.

Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Highlord Ranks:   Highlord Ranks: EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 8:07 pm

Medieval Comanders:

Boru|DH

Kirkwood|DH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome Comanders:

Cormac|DH

Romulus|DH
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Highlord Ranks:   Highlord Ranks: EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 8:34 pm

I like that Boru.Great armys must show discpline at all cost.I
will follow you to the Gates of Hell ! Twisted Evil Want me to charge those 8 elephants with my general ? Yes Sir."...CHARGE!"

If I die, @ least I die with honor !

I support that system 100%
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Ulrick|DD
-Crusaders-Ulrick|DD

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Highlord Ranks:   Highlord Ranks: EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 8:50 pm

I to support this system.I also want to congratulate the 4 comanders Boru,Kirkwood,Romulus, and Cormac.You all are perfect choices for youre positions.

Me and my men do not fear death or defeat ! We 2 will follow you to the gates of hell !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlord Ranks:   Highlord Ranks: Empty

Back to top Go down

Highlord Ranks:
Page 1 of 1