Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let me introduce myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Logris
Logris

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Let me introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 8:22 pm

Hey gang..just wanted to introduce myself formally here on the website and let you guys know I am honored to be invited to this guild and hope i can help in any way you may need me.

I come from a gaming background..starting with D&D when i was young, to many forms of table top strategy games including warhammer, Mageknights etc. MTW is by far my favorite realtime strategy game and look forward to learning more from all of you experts..lol.

Anyhow..I wont drag on..just wanted to say hi and thanks ....see you guys out there!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 8:58 pm

right on Logris Very Happy we are glad you joined us ! We too have many gamer backgrounds such as youreself.You have good taste in games I might add.
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Ulrick|DD
-Crusaders-Ulrick|DD

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:01 pm

You are welcome here our new brother.We will stand by youre side in the face of death.Let the spirits protect you on youre journys.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:08 pm

Im glad you joined us as well, good to have you as one of our fello knights
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 1:26 am

Yeah warhammer. Theres a mod for M2TW that is Warhammer, i cant wait for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logris
Logris

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 8:28 am

Thankx guys...again..its an honor. I am not on every night..but will be as often as I can...and look forward to sharing strats and conquering our foes with you guys..lol.

By the way..I've never seen or played a mod....can anyone explain to me exactly what that is. I read about them in the new patch but am still not sure what they are.

Anyhow..take care all..I will see ya later.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 8:31 am

a mod changes all the graphics of the game.You use the same engine.So like a warhammer mod for example would be a mtw2 with the warhammer characters etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: