Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheProfessor is in

Go down 
+4
Imperator_Celtic
Imperator_Boru
Icesham
TheProfessor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheProfessor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-07

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:56 am

Hello, my name is Kevin, aka TheProfessor. I'm an 18 year old college student from Kentucky, going for a degree in Astrophysics. Either that or journalism. Maybe both, and do the Carl Sagan thing. That'd be awesome.

I've been playing the Total War games since Rome Total War came out, but only recently got into the online game with my house finally receiving High Speed Internet. We only have so much a month so I might not be on much at the end of months but you work with what you have.

I've only been online on Rome for about a month, but I've done Medieval II for a while at college. But once I started doing the Rome thing I've been doing it for the most part.

I was recruited by Boru after playing him a few times. I'm ok at playing I guess, but I still seem to lose more than I win. But I'm polite and looking to get better, and I look forward to doing that with you guys.

~TheProfessor
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 am

Welcome TheProfessor, we value respect more than skill so dont worry u will get better, the more u play, just have fun win or lose thats all we ask..
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 am

glad you made it Professor, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:35 pm

welcome ill cya in game
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Better late then never, Welcome to the clan Prof! Looks like you and Celtic have been getting some heroics. Very Happy When you make it back to the website you might ask Boru to change your tag. Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 pm

See you in the field.

sunny Mace sunny
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Welcome Professor
Back to top Go down
Imperator_BaronGrenfell
Imperator_BaronGrenfell

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-27

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 am

We've played acouple times... and WON! you're a great player I'm glad that you're a fellow Imperator Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheProfessor is in Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheProfessor is in   TheProfessor is in Empty

Back to top Go down

TheProfessor is in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Recruitment Hall-
Jump to: