Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{Grailknights}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} EmptyMon May 28, 2007 7:46 pm

i can only speak for myself but i am no longer going to post my wins against the grailknights.ive played along side with them so many times as my brothers in arms i feel it to be unfair weather i win or lose.im not saying it should be a rule but if i play in a team game against the grails i would prefer that it not get posted. plz PM.me if there is ant problem. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{GrailKnights}Merlin
{GrailKnights}Merlin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-18

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} EmptyTue May 29, 2007 6:39 am

To All Dragons,

I am hoping that Kirkwood or any Dragons do not take offense to any posted victories the GrailKnights have scored against any Dragons. I believe the post in question was a game I played against Boru and Romulus. Here is what I shared with my clan.

"What a battle against proably the best two Dragons in the game Boru and Romulus...This may have been an average victory to the system but to me it was a drumming...Coach held his own and the Scotts hacked their way thru HRE looking for the wine in Rhine country...Ya Babe!!!"

I also wrote this in response to Kirkwoods concerns:

Kirkwood,

Its a very honourable statement from you. We are brothers in arms but I hope you did not take any offense to my posting of that victory. We share them with each other for open discussions and moral reasons. I would never have any problem with any Dragon posting a victory against me. So that your clan could do the same...Merlin

Again if anyone of our Brother Dragons feels offend, then I apoligize to you all in the most humblest of bows...{GrailKnights}Merlin{P}
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} EmptyTue May 29, 2007 8:06 am

Well spoken mighty Merlin, we do not take any offense to ss taken of the Dragons.They are welld deserved and you should be proud of them, post as many as you can.I think Kirk was trying say say he looks at you guys as his comrads(which you are)like fellow Dragons.We have a rule in play in the Dragons house, no ss of Dragons vs Dragons.So Kirk is honoring you guys by not posting his personel wins vs you guys.However the Dragons are still allowed cause we feel Grailknights are a great a clan and wins vs them are never taken lightly.So if ever I take ss of you its only cause it was a good day vs some mighty opponets.

p.s You did get the wine in RHINE country, then you ran off with our women too....... What a Face cheers was a great fight.
Back to top Go down
{GrailKnights}Merlin
{GrailKnights}Merlin

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} EmptyTue May 29, 2007 10:11 am

AYE! We came, we saw, we drank our fill of both wine and women, ha ha ha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} EmptyTue May 29, 2007 3:17 pm

yea i do rember its different over there and u guys post againt each other i didnt think of that when i wrote my post.but for me personnaly im not going to post wins when i play against u guys everyoine else can do as they plz.its only my personal prefarance.it dosnt feel like a victory when i win against u guys it feels so freindly.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{GrailKnights}Merlin
{GrailKnights}Merlin

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} EmptyTue May 29, 2007 3:41 pm

I'm feelin the luv, my Brother and right back at ya!!!........Merlin
Back to top Go down
{Grailknights}Dion
{Grailknights}Dion

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-20

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} EmptyWed May 30, 2007 4:46 am

Aye over at Grailknights we like to post screenshots of battles against each other mainly to encourage competition and for something to talk about. We rarely brag about the wins as in this game you can beat someone once and then never win again as there are so many variables. However on special occasions when Merlin or Sandy have low kills the other lets him know about.

Anyway we thank you for the honour you have done for us in including us within your brotherhood and we wish to have many more game with you.

Dion
Back to top Go down
http://www.grailknights.net
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 6:59 am

Hail Grailknights, I just noticed this thread and have to say I have never been offended by any action ever taken by any of our mighty allies the grails, the least of which being a ss of what I'm sure is a well desevered victory. I'm sure I have a few(very few) in my collection. Smile Looking forward to our next games.

Rom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{Grailknights} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Grailknights}   {Grailknights} Empty

Back to top Go down

{Grailknights}
Page 1 of 1