Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spawn the Return of the Return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Spawn
Imperator_Spawn

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Spawn the Return of the Return Empty
PostSubject: Spawn the Return of the Return   Spawn the Return of the Return EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:23 am

What a Face hey all, Boru and my fellow Imperators and (dragons) geek im just coming back after my long journey (school, work) man its been tough to find the forum but any how im glan im back in the game with all you and i cant wait until im back there with all you slaying our enemies. im back and thirsty for BLOOD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . Hoorah long live the imperators!!!

ps: ima gona catch up with the MTW kingdoms for a Bit but ill be in the lobby on saturday and sunday Very Happy Very Happy i got to get my practice on if i still want to be king of the Aztecs! and im glad to be back. rock on!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spawn the Return of the Return   Spawn the Return of the Return EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:58 am

cheers good to see you are alive and well Spawn, its been too long my friend. See you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Spawn
Imperator_Spawn

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2006-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Spawn the Return of the Return   Spawn the Return of the Return EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:12 am

good to see ya also boru it realy great ot be back so, how have and your famaily been? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Spawn the Return of the Return   Spawn the Return of the Return EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 pm

welcome back spawn
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Spawn the Return of the Return   Spawn the Return of the Return EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Glad to have you back Spawn! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn the Return of the Return   Spawn the Return of the Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawn the Return of the Return
Page 1 of 1