Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Union Of Tagmata Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tagmata_Corrino

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Union Of Tagmata Clan Empty
PostSubject: Union Of Tagmata Clan   Union Of Tagmata Clan EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:56 am

Hi there i am Corrino of the Tagmata clan...we are a clan that came together from 2 games Total War and also Company Of Heroes...I am the Duke of the Union Of Tagmata i over see the clan and its Congress...We are not to big yet but with the coming of Empire we hope to grow much more,as so we are looking for clans such as yourself to become Friends with and 1 day maybe become allies....we will start coming on RTW a bit more in the next few weeks and hope we can get a few games in with eachother....pls feel free to visit out site at
http://z13.invisionfree.com/reignrtw

Well hope to see and hear from u soon Duke_Corrino of the Tagmata
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Union Of Tagmata Clan   Union Of Tagmata Clan EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 am

Thank you for the visit, we offer you our hand in friendship and wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Tagmata_Corrino

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Union Of Tagmata Clan   Union Of Tagmata Clan EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:13 pm

thanks Boru for the kindness i hope all of the Imperators are as nice and respectful as u are sir..look forward on playing some games with u soon....Hail to the Imperators!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Union Of Tagmata Clan   Union Of Tagmata Clan EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:24 am

Welcome to our halls Tagmata, my your clan grow strong. I hope to see you on the field. By the way, do you guys play M2TW as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union Of Tagmata Clan   Union Of Tagmata Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Union Of Tagmata Clan
Page 1 of 1