Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth - Mercy - Regret

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Truth - Mercy - Regret Empty
PostSubject: Truth - Mercy - Regret   Truth - Mercy - Regret EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:02 am

It's been quite a while fellow Imperators...

Now I'm not going to give you a long motovational speech, quick-witted metaphor, or a complicated scenario of my abrupt and rude departure.

First business, I'm out of the BI Tourney. Secondly, I'm posting this from my fixed laptop, so I need to re-install RTW and GameSpy to play this weekend. Synopsis of my absence: I had no computer. That's it. No internet, games, etc. for about 2 months, and I haven't played since June of last year.

I am devoted to this group, but I still have many things to work on, so I won't be on often. I ask of you simply of your forgiveness and a second chance to be the confident commander I was in the past. I do truly apologize.

With Humility, Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Truth - Mercy - Regret   Truth - Mercy - Regret EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:49 am

No problem Macedonian, we truly understand the many hands life has dealt you and as long as you remain loyal to us we will remain loyal to you.

Good luck and godspeed my friend.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Truth - Mercy - Regret   Truth - Mercy - Regret EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:52 am

good to see ya Mace we all understand play when u have time we all will be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth - Mercy - Regret   Truth - Mercy - Regret Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth - Mercy - Regret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: