Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Imperators

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paullus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Hail Imperators,

Very few of you know me but for the rest I am a rtw player who has come here with the intention of clarifying a little problem. I hope my presence here wont bother anybody, since I heard that your clan doesnt exactly love mine, AoE.

Personally I havent met most of you and I dont know too much of your clan, but the little I have seen has given me a good impression of you, and I was pretty surprised when I recently heard that some of you have gotten into a little "conflict" with a couple of my clanmates.

As a high ranked member of my clan, I'd like to know a bit more about that incident from some1 outside of my clan.
From what I've heard so far it isnt a too big deal and I'm sure we can solve it in a mature and civilised manner.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Paullus
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:57 pm

What's up Paullus? I don't know of any incident and haven't heard anything.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:20 pm

I think he is talking from one a while ago that happened to get my banned from these forums for a while... you may not of been in at the time Konst.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Yes it was simply a matter of unprovoked trash talking before the battle even began. I think in games with small lobbies players should try to be somewhat respectable, odds are you will play those people more than once and just as a good principle in life.
I think enough time has passed that we all can move on and get over our differences. We welcome youre friendly visit and hope we can have a better experience next time our armies meet.
Back to top Go down
Paullus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Hello Boru & all the other Imperators,

Thanks for the friendly reply - much appreciated.
As you know I havent been present at that little incident so I'm not sure what exactly has caused it, but I can assure you that AoE are not a clan of trash-talkers, as you may think.
Quite the contrary, almost all of us prefere to take their problems with other people on the battlefield and only trash-talk people who really deserve it.
I'm guessing that unfortunate event was only an exception and it wont happen again. As Boru said, time to leave that behind and get past our differences.

Indeed the TW community is pretty small at present. And the worse part is that a lot of its members are clowns and jerks.
I'd rather have good relations with the few decent clans that are left, and imperators is 1 of those.
Even more so since 1 of my best mates from tw, wofl, is in your clan.

Regards,
Paullus
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:20 pm

Don't forget, he was in this clan before yours as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Personally, I have no problem with clowns. Jerks on the other hand... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Imperators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Imperators   Hello Imperators Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Imperators
Page 1 of 1